"Surprises" coming at PAX Prime for the Xbox One, says Microsoft

#21TheBorderColliePosted 8/27/2013 5:29:20 PM
pigman2003 posted...
I don't understand what else they could do, they changed policies to help both gamers and developers, they have an amazing game line up spread out for the next couple of years, they've already set up a ton of servers and is primed to once again be the best online gaming service, and they have the Kinect which is the most powerful motion/tracking/voice recognition device in gaming.

All they need to do is sit back and let devs enjoy the new policies, have gamers try the new Kinect and see how amazing it is, and they should be set, what else can they do?

Announce a new big game
Announce that free games will continue on Xbox One
Announce a free game bundled with the console, likely Madden.
Dedicated servers for Battlefield 4

I don't think they need to announce anymore but I look forward to it nevertheless.

True.

Microsoft is killin' Sony on the games front and "hype machine" right now. It will be interesting to see what new titles they announce.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#22TYWlN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/27/2013 5:49:11 PM
They need to announce something good because between the PS4's army of announced games, overwhelming pre-orders, buttery smooth production, cheaper price, company competence vs. MS' tragic ineptitude this year, superior power, the massive hype behind it, all the media on its side... things are looking rough for MS.

Though with the gaming division having cost MS $7 billion since its inception vs. Sony's gaming division being up $1.2 billion, I won't hold my breath.
#23TYWlN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/27/2013 5:53:23 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
Microsoft is killin' Sony on the games front and "hype machine" right now. It will be interesting to see what new titles they announce.

Incorrect:

http://www.gamesindustry.com/sonys-ps4-wins-best-hardware-of-show-at-gamescom-2013/

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1301761/gamestop-ps4-pre-orders-double-those-of-xbox-one
#24TheBorderColliePosted 8/27/2013 11:25:42 PM
I see the message total at the bottom is growing again.... Typical.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#25pigman2003Posted 8/28/2013 6:27:43 AM
TYWlN_LANNlSTER posted...
They need to announce something good because between the PS4's army of announced games, overwhelming pre-orders, buttery smooth production, cheaper price, company competence vs. MS' tragic ineptitude this year, superior power, the massive hype behind it, all the media on its side... things are looking rough for MS.

Though with the gaming division having cost MS $7 billion since its inception vs. Sony's gaming division being up $1.2 billion, I won't hold my breath.

The PS4's "army" of games are a wave of indies you can play on your decade old PC, it's an army of ants against Microsoft's big games.

And the only hype around the PS4 is in relation to the Xbox One, seriously try to complement the PS4 without comparing it to the Xbox One.

And those stats are so false it's not even funny, MS made a killing with the 360 whereas Sony was in the red during the PS3's entire life cycle.
#26NeoAndurilPosted 8/28/2013 7:10:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27The_DarkwalkerPosted 8/28/2013 7:18:39 AM
pigman2003 posted...

The PS4's "army" of games are a wave of indies you can play on your decade old PC, it's an army of ants against Microsoft's big games.

And the only hype around the PS4 is in relation to the Xbox One, seriously try to complement the PS4 without comparing it to the Xbox One.

And those stats are so false it's not even funny, MS made a killing with the 360 whereas Sony was in the red during the PS3's entire life cycle.

Those are well known facts. MS lost billions.

#DEALWITHIT
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
PSN ID: xDARKWALKERx // Gamertag: I DarkWalker I
#28Exodus_PrimePosted 8/28/2013 7:19:43 AM
TheBorderCollie posted...

Incorrect:

http://www.gamesindustry.com/sonys-ps4-wins-best-hardware-of-show-at-gamescom-2013/

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1301761/gamestop-ps4-pre-orders-double-those-of-xbox-one

He tries so hard :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#29Impaired MedicPosted 8/28/2013 7:26:28 AM
pigman2003 posted...
it's an army of ants against Microsoft's big games.

What big games?
---
#xboxdone
#30DamnEvilDogPosted 8/28/2013 7:40:13 AM

It speaks yet again, does this fake war ever get tiring for you? why fight so hard?