xbox out before ps4.. means xbox wins next gen by a long shot

#1shads3055Posted 8/27/2013 4:32:23 PM
im glad im changing from ps3 to xbox one.

its so true xbox is the future of gaming ps4 is still a joke trying to catch up
#2SharkbiteR6Posted 8/27/2013 4:34:55 PM
Just like when the 360 came out a year ahead of the ps3 and had a better launch and was cheaper, but then both systems ended up selling almost the same amount....right....
---
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite, Persona 4: Arena, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brigandine
#3pigman2003Posted 8/27/2013 4:40:17 PM
SharkbiteR6 posted...
Just like when the 360 came out a year ahead of the ps3 and had a better launch and was cheaper, but then both systems ended up selling almost the same amount....right....

The same amount worldwide, if we're talking America and Europe then the Xbox 360 killed the PS3.
#4labountiPosted 8/27/2013 4:47:45 PM
pigman2003 posted...
SharkbiteR6 posted...

The same amount worldwide, if we're talking America and Europe then the Xbox 360 killed the PS3.

Ha....
#5MrCheese4321Posted 8/27/2013 4:48:18 PM
pigman2003 posted...
SharkbiteR6 posted...

Just like the PS4 will kill the Bone in America and Europe and oh the whole rest of the world.
---
Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill?
#6SharkbiteR6Posted 8/27/2013 4:52:55 PM(edited)
I never said it didn't. Of course different systems preform differently in different regions. But I'm pretty sure that all of the countries that were there to buy the ps360 still exist. To think that a couple weeks difference in the launch dates will have any real impact shows no knowledge of past console launches. I still think both systems are going to do fairly well, and stay fairly equal.

EDIT: And I'm pretty sure that the ps3 outsold the 360 in Europe...
---
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite, Persona 4: Arena, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brigandine
#7twotoothmcgeePosted 8/27/2013 4:51:40 PM
Ignoring the obvious troll drivel, the XB release date is mostly inconsequential. The first shipment likely will be devoted to satisfaction of preorders. The console, except those returned, will remain unavailable to the impulse consumer effectively delaying the launch date until second shipment. If Sony can meet its production projections, it'll be on the shelves by the time stores receive round two XBs.

Obviously this is assuming the week earlier rumor has merit.
#8HumpskiPosted 8/27/2013 4:54:32 PM
Who launches first doesn't really make a difference, since all the launch units are spoken for. An extra week on the shelf won't net more sales if there are no systems available to sell.
---
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
#9WindMouseHanpanPosted 8/27/2013 4:57:32 PM
Xbone will still be unusable for people without internet access and in countries Microsoft won't support due to the day-1 patch.

I can admit that the Xbone is going to sell SOME. There are plenty of die hards and people who don't give a **** what Microsoft does to them who will still buy it. But, the PS4 is still going to win by a landside.

I'm just stating the truth. Sure, loyal fans will still buy it, but Microsoft lost a /LOT/ of fans from their stunt and they aren't being very successful in getting them back. Lump in all the people who CAN'T use the system, and there you go. PS4 on the other hand? It got off to a strong start, won people over from the beginning, AND you'll be able to play it no matter where you live or what kind of connection you have.

Believe what you will, but PS4 will win next gen. Those who've seen me around here may think I'm a PS4 fanboy. I'm not, actually. I'm not a "fanboy" of anything. I just support what system holds my interest.
---
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
#10teehee23Posted 8/27/2013 4:58:04 PM
SharkbiteR6 posted...

360 equalled ps3 sales worldwide without Japan.
That has to be more humiliating for sony than Microsoft.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.