Why does everyone hate Microsoft?

#1SolnotPosted 8/27/2013 8:40:09 PM
I realize they've done some really dumb things (XBOX ONE's always-online DRM is the latest thing I can remember), but they do publish lots of great games/series!

Look at:

Alan Wake
Halo 4
Gears of War Judgement
Kinect Star Wars
Kinect Sports
Happy Wars
Fable Heroes
Forza Horizon
Wreckateer

I mean honestly...
#2AwayFromHerePosted 8/27/2013 8:42:10 PM
Because they are Microsoft.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/27/2013 8:44:15 PM
There are a lot more kids on this board than most people realize. I remember being a pretty hardcore Xbox fanboy when it came to the ps2/gc/xbox generation. I was also like...13.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#4teehee23Posted 8/27/2013 8:50:33 PM
Jealousy.
Microsoft's 1st console, Xbox Original, had the greatest games that gen and defeated GCN for 2nd place.
Xbox360 has the greatest exclusives and outsold PS3 and Wii in the U.S. for thirty (30) consecutive months.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#5AwayFromHerePosted 8/27/2013 8:53:41 PM
teehee23 posted...
Jealousy.
Microsoft's 1st console, Xbox Original, had the greatest games that gen and defeated GCN for 2nd place.
Xbox360 has the greatest exclusives and outsold PS3 and Wii in the U.S. for thirty (30) consecutive months.

How many Xbox 360 exclusives won game of the year awards? And I mean only available on 360, no PC ports.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6steveboblarryPosted 8/27/2013 8:54:24 PM
Windows 8
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
#7ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/27/2013 8:56:17 PM
They help give us good games, but beyond that, they really try to squeeze every penny out of people- to the point where it actually interferes with the quality of their products. They're the greediest out of the 3 big console companies, that's for sure.
#8ZZZGundamPosted 8/27/2013 9:05:25 PM
steveboblarry posted...
Windows 8
#9Draconas_LyrrPosted 8/27/2013 9:15:43 PM
I haven't liked Microsoft since I learned how Bill Gates started the company. Look it up sometime, it's rather interesting...

It's been years, but if I recall correctly, it basically starts with him stealing his friend's ideas and running off with them. Don't quote me, like I said, it's been years, and time seems to exaggerate things.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#10patrick005Posted 8/27/2013 9:25:35 PM
Hate for Microsoft goes beyond XBOX. Even people who own XBOX consoles have some hate on Microsoft in them.
---
Opinions can be changed. Beliefs however, not so much.
- http://albert5.com