Why does everyone hate Microsoft?

#21patrick005Posted 8/27/2013 11:22:56 PM
at least Sony cares about money and the consumer.

Do people really believe this? They just ignoring how Sony has also shown that they don't always care about their consumers? If you don't believe that BOTH companies are only trying to come up with the best strategic way to make money, then *shrugs*
---
Opinions can be changed. Beliefs however, not so much.
- http://albert5.com
#22DarkMasterShakePosted 8/27/2013 11:30:52 PM
patrick005 posted...

Do people really believe this? They just ignoring how Sony has also shown that they don't always care about their consumers? If you don't believe that BOTH companies are only trying to come up with the best strategic way to make money, then *shrugs*

Please list some examples...while your at it list some examples from MS too and we will see how they stack up. Or Knack up lol....im tired
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#23SaintFC_Posted 8/27/2013 11:31:12 PM
patrick005 posted...

They have shown repeatedly they do, for example, no fee for online this gen and ONLY a fee for multi-player next gen, everything else is free as it should be.

Yet MS think it's ok to charge for Youtube etc, they are a joke.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#24DarkMasterShakePosted 8/27/2013 11:32:43 PM
NeoMonk posted...
DarkMasterShake posted...
lol that was lame. Post something funnier if your trying to be a smart ***

It's hard to take comedic advice from "dark master shake"..

Really "NeoMonk" your gonna talk about MY name? I was 15 when i made this account,whats your excuse?
---
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#25Millertime660Posted 8/27/2013 11:36:02 PM
SaintFC_ posted...
patrick005 posted...

They have shown repeatedly they do, for example, no fee for online this gen and ONLY a fee for multi-player next gen, everything else is free as it should be.

thats also bacause they put in barely anything to update their online service. I feel like I got every dollars worth out of what I spent on xblive. Which is why I wouldnt mind paying for sonys service either if they consistantly try to better it!

Their No fee for online was a selling point and thats it..... just as was Xbox lives support!
#26DarkMasterShakePosted 8/27/2013 11:40:32 PM
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
patrick005 posted...

thats also bacause they put in barely anything to update their online service. I feel like I got every dollars worth out of what I spent on xblive. Which is why I wouldnt mind paying for sonys service either if they consistantly try to better it!

Their No fee for online was a selling point and thats it..... just as was Xbox lives support!

Dont understand why Xbros act like live is SO much better..party chat yaaay, youtube and Netflix behind a paywall yaaaay go Xbox live!
---
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#27SaintFC_Posted 8/27/2013 11:48:57 PM
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
patrick005 posted...

I'm talking about everything BUT the online portion of a game being behind a paywall, how did you not get that?
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#28Millertime660Posted 8/27/2013 11:59:21 PM
SaintFC_ posted...
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
patrick005 posted...

I'm talking about everything BUT the online portion of a game being behind a paywall, how did you not get that?

Yes I got that.... I was referring to your current gen remark. I didnt mention next gen at all. How did you not get that?
#29Millertime660Posted 8/28/2013 12:01:03 AM
DarkMasterShake posted...
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
patrick005 posted...

Dont understand why Xbros act like live is SO much better..party chat yaaay, youtube and Netflix behind a paywall yaaaay go Xbox live!

Whatever you want to call me I have had both services and in my opinion Xbox live was far better than PSN this generation. Alot of people will agree with that.

Like I said though.... my opinion.
#30SaintFC_Posted 8/28/2013 12:01:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]