Why does everyone hate Microsoft?

#31Millertime660Posted 8/28/2013 12:04:32 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

deleted eh?
#32SaintFC_Posted 8/28/2013 12:05:43 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Yes I got that.... I was referring to your current gen remark. I didnt mention next gen at all. How did you not get that?

Because it wasn't obvious, try creating coherent sentences otherwise your argument falls foul of literacy.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#33Millertime660Posted 8/28/2013 12:07:59 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Yes I got that.... I was referring to your current gen remark. I didnt mention next gen at all. How did you not get that?

Because it wasn't obvious, try creating coherent sentences otherwise your argument falls foul of literacy.

i saw your originally post. Not sure how you are having trouble comprehending what I wrote. Its easy to see I wasnt talking about next gen. You misread.... no big deal.
#34SaintFC_Posted 8/28/2013 12:08:39 AM
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...

deleted eh?

Whatever, you're clearly just trolling at this point, I made a mistake and corrected it, unlike the drivel that you're writing I take pride.
---
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#35SaintFC_Posted 8/28/2013 12:09:59 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Which is why I wouldnt mind paying for sonys service either if they consistantly try to better it!

You're talking about next gen right here. Ignored for being a troll.
---
#36Millertime660Posted 8/28/2013 12:11:16 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...

deleted eh?

Whatever, you're clearly just trolling at this point, I made a mistake and corrected it, unlike the drivel that you're writing I take pride.

ok.... obviously im not trolling. I was trying to have a constructive conversation and you seem to have taken the low route with insults. I wont have any part in that. Enjoy yourself.
#37SaintFC_Posted 8/28/2013 12:16:46 AM
Board User Information
User Name Millertime660
User ID 6452533
Board User Level 25: New User (3)

Why do I keep falling for the obvious trolls? Oh well, another new user added to ignore.
---
#38Millertime660Posted 8/28/2013 12:22:24 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
Board User Information
User Name Millertime660
User ID 6452533

Why do I keep falling for the obvious trolls? Oh well, another new user added to ignore.

left out the join date huh? was that on purpose?
#39JiminipPosted 8/28/2013 12:26:08 AM
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
Board User Information
User Name Millertime660
User ID 6452533

You do realize youre just trollin that saint guy now? they ignored you so move on.
---
Nope.
#40Millertime660Posted 8/28/2013 12:28:03 AM
Jiminip posted...
Millertime660 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
Board User Information
User Name Millertime660
User ID 6452533

You do realize youre just trollin that saint guy now? they ignored you so move on.

I dont believe I was "trolling" at all... but ill stop. Didnt realize he actually could ignore me. Thanks!