Possible Halo 5 Leak/RUMOR!! But oh god if this is true it will be AMAZING!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Possible Halo 5 Leak/RUMOR!! But oh god if this is true it will be AMAZING!!
2 years ago#31
lol so excitable. This is why the Xbone simply cannot fail.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
2 years ago#32
this sounds awesome. i didnt read anything that i didnt like
2 years ago#33
If any of this is true I really hope that they don't add RPG elements to the halo series.
---
Let's All Celebrate The Year Of Luigi
2 years ago#34
rab103 posted...
If any of this is true I really hope that they don't add RPG elements to the halo series.

id be fine with a small amount. Like leveling up and such. I always love an added goal to reach..... turning it into destiny on the other hand would be a bad idea.
2 years ago#35
Interplannetary exploration by ship and exploration of said planets? Sounds suspiciously a lot like Metroid Prime 3
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
2 years ago#36
TheolaHalo posted...

You like 720p on a "nextgen" console?
2 years ago#37
XphoenixedgeX posted...
TheolaHalo posted...

You like 720p on a "nextgen" console?

well as far as my situation goes, at the distance I play games from, 1080p is barely a noticeable difference from 720p. Not sure what his gaming setup is like though.
2 years ago#38
kreegan64 posted...
Interplannetary exploration by ship and exploration of said planets? Sounds suspiciously a lot like Metroid Prime 3

Also sounds like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, Star Ocean and quite a few others.
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
2 years ago#39
Campaign sounds pretty cool. If the "Halo 2 Reloaded" thing is true, I'll definitely pick this up. Unless it has random ordnance and sprint. And no ranking system.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
2 years ago#40
I hope all of this is true and more. Because there is no way Halo will last this generation if it stays the same as it has been.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Possible Halo 5 Leak/RUMOR!! But oh god if this is true it will be AMAZING!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived