Why most gamers will get PS4 where X1 has better games?

#1XenobowPosted 8/28/2013 12:45:00 AM(edited)
Aren't gamers supposed to be attracted by games not by brand?
#2AwayFromHerePosted 8/28/2013 12:43:39 AM
Subjective argument is subjective.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Millertime660Posted 8/28/2013 12:45:56 AM
you are asking for trolling with this post. It is completely the users opinion on which system has better games.
#4Evel138Posted 8/28/2013 12:54:11 AM
There are certainly those that are all about the brand. Hell, one need only to look here on this board at some of the usual suspects. The guys that feel compelled to post in every topic. If the XB1 had been able to cure cancer, they'd have still been here trolling, but fortunately for them, this PR nightmare MS has been in for the last couple month has enabled their trolling to cartoonist proportions.

That said, in all fairness, there are those guys out there where its more than just the brand. There are many that don't appreciate feature such as the Kinect and its extra cost. That's just as valid a reason to chose another console over the Xbox as the selection of games IMHO.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#5BloodyDove2vsPosted 8/28/2013 12:58:59 AM
Xenobow posted...

anyone can make a fps

try again, dude bro
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#6WTFNightmarePosted 8/28/2013 1:01:11 AM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
Xenobow posted...

anyone can make a fps

try again, dude bro

killer instinct dead rising 3 ryse.. etc.. etc.. etc.. are fps ? LOLOLOL. Forza <3
---
I'll teach you fear.
#7TheSL1ClubPosted 8/28/2013 1:02:35 AM
Who said Xbone got better games? That's pure subjective, even if it does, why do I only care about launch titles when the console lasts at least 7 yrs worth of games? Logic?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#8WTFNightmarePosted 8/28/2013 1:03:42 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
Who said Xbone got better games? That's pure subjective, even if it does, why do I only care about launch titles when the console lasts at least 7 yrs worth of games? Logic?

Xbox games are only going to get better. Especially since it has all of ps4s powerhouse games example final fantasy/kingdomhearts/metal gear. and no not killzone its overrated anyways.
---
I'll teach you fear.
#9RedZakuPosted 8/28/2013 1:08:25 AM(edited)
WTFNightmare posted...
BloodyDove2vs posted...
Xenobow posted...

anyone can make a fps

try again, dude bro

killer instinct dead rising 3 ryse.. etc.. etc.. etc.. are fps ? LOLOLOL. Forza <3

Killer Instinct is a 1 Fighter Demo and MS feels they're being generous with the one fighter, and only pvp or pvc play, oh and did we just all decide to ignore the fact Forza is literally being released half finished and will require you to download HALF the game just to play it Day One? MS doesn't even seem to think the whole product should be on the disc you buy, but yes let's pretend these are somehow spectacular games worth calling "AAA Launch Titles" personally I'd take Knack and Drive Club over that bull****.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#10TheSL1ClubPosted 8/28/2013 1:08:19 AM(edited)
WTFNightmare posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Xbox games are only going to get better. Especially since it has all of ps4s powerhouse games example final fantasy/kingdomhearts/metal gear. and no not killzone its overrated anyways.

If the current gen indicates PS3 still has tons of exclusives pumping out right now, quality exclusives, xbox 360 has what now? That's a good indication.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.