Why most gamers will get PS4 where X1 has better games?

#61labountiPosted 8/28/2013 1:33:19 PM(edited)
No one has played any of these games and they aren't the only games that will ever exist on the systems.

You get the hardware that's the most appealing, the games will come on both...

Oh yeah Paywall........

If I get a PS4 I'm getting these games

Skylanders Swapforce
Lego Marvel
Resogun
Driveclub
#62RagnoraokPosted 8/28/2013 2:01:35 PM
why do ppl keep bringing up the history argument? At the beginning of the ps3, Sony was not in such a horrible financial status as they are now. If anything, Sony's slow start shows they are in trouble, because they have no money to get exclusives. Now, MS has more money and a stranglehold on the casual market.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#63DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/28/2013 2:11:40 PM
BirgitteSilver posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Because Microsoft normally starts dropping support after 2-4 years. People like their consoles to be supported for atleast 5-6 years.

But then thats the same as saying Sony doesn't support their system for like the first 4 years.

You people are so delusional.

Sony's first party games started showing up one year after the PS3 did. Uncharted? You may have heard of it?

Only hardcore MS fanatics ever believed that the PS3 had "no games" after about a year.

I'd love for a Microsoft fan to explain why multi-platform games only ever count for the Xbox line. Kingdom Hearts coming to Xbox line? Biggest announcement ever! Mass Effect series coming to Playstation line? No big deal.

You are joking right? I was poking fun at the logic that MS stops supporting their consoles after 4 years. Ever heard of Uncharted? Well if you haven't you still probably have heard of Halo.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#64OZ_ArchangelPosted 8/28/2013 2:29:02 PM
Xenobow posted...
Aren't gamers supposed to be attracted by games not by brand?

People who are smart enough will know that a console runs through about 6-10years and day1 releases means jack. Sony still has a better exclusive library and has more exclusive studios around the world that you know will be pumping out more games in the long term. But hey thats just me I like some MS exclusives but even I can admit that sony has more exclusive franchises and each generation they keep pulling out a new franchise that the older franchises turn to multi platform when they get stale
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#65RagnoraokPosted 8/28/2013 3:01:39 PM
OZ_Archangel posted...
Xenobow posted...

People who are smart enough will know that a console runs through about 6-10years and day1 releases means jack. Sony still has a better exclusive library and has more exclusive studios around the world that you know will be pumping out more games in the long term. But hey thats just me I like some MS exclusives but even I can admit that sony has more exclusive franchises and each generation they keep pulling out a new franchise that the older franchises turn to multi platform when they get stale

Sony has more exclusive franchises but they let most of them die off. The remaining ones are viewed as inferior to the MS exclusive counterparts in that genre. I also find it funny how you are so sure Sony will pump out more exclusives when they are nearly bankrupt. Where will they get the money to finance all of this? In addition, MS has better multi-platform games as well....that much is a given.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#66stalemate_666Posted 8/28/2013 3:18:34 PM
Buying a console for launch games is stupid, the only launch game that holds up to a consoles end library that I can think of is super mario 64. Buy a console based on the features, price and specs if you are buying at launch and look at the first party strength and third party support too but not the launch games since they are a near useless metric.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#67Demon_AckerPosted 8/28/2013 3:22:40 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...
Xenobow posted...

Sony has more exclusive franchises but they let most of them die off. The remaining ones are viewed as inferior to the MS exclusive counterparts in that genre. I also find it funny how you are so sure Sony will pump out more exclusives when they are nearly bankrupt. Where will they get the money to finance all of this? In addition, MS has better multi-platform games as well....that much is a given.

I'm sure that if you keep bringing up the whole "Sony is bankrupt derpherp" argument, it'll lead to something eventually.

KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK BREH
#68RagnoraokPosted 8/28/2013 3:34:09 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...
Xenobow posted...

I'm sure that if you keep bringing up the whole "Sony is bankrupt derpherp" argument, it'll lead to something eventually.

KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK BREH

you are probably mocking me, but this is a key aspect that the majority of users here have not taken into consideration. I laugh at Sony's ambitious marketing campaign promising a lot, when the fact of the matter is that they do not have enough money to deliver those promises.
---
#69stalemate_666Posted 8/28/2013 10:50:16 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
you are probably mocking me, but this is a key aspect that the majority of users here have not taken into consideration. I laugh at Sony's ambitious marketing campaign promising a lot, when the fact of the matter is that they do not have enough money to deliver those promises.

As oppossed to MS who will screw you at every turn if they think they can get away with it and don't have the skilled studios to consistently pump out great games and instead just rely on marketing and brand name of a few exclusives a year. The fact is MS spends more on advertising like 3 games a year then Sony does advertising all their games.
---
psn: Stalemate666