I don't know why people are crying about killer instinct.

#31PIaystationWonPosted 8/28/2013 4:19:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 5:35:52 PM
SparkItUp posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'll teach you fear.
#33WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 5:36:58 PM(edited)
PIaystationWon posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Best looking fighter i've ever seen easily.

Ok I want what drug you are on, STAT.

Xbots don't do drugs. But they do have a virus that compels them to defend the one that gave it to them.

nice name lol. Even better that your on this board ; )
---
I'll teach you fear.
#34PIaystationWonPosted 8/28/2013 9:52:29 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
PIaystationWon posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Best looking fighter i've ever seen easily.

Ok I want what drug you are on, STAT.

Xbots don't do drugs. But they do have a virus that compels them to defend the one that gave it to them.

nice name lol. Even better that your on this board ; )

Thanks. It is the truth after all so I need to go to as many boards as I can to spread the word. ^_^
#35teehee23Posted 8/28/2013 10:01:59 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
8 characters is a pretty disappointing roster (6 at launch, 2 planned DLC), and knowing there is already a KI season 2 in the works makes any purchase of KI at launch meaningless. Season 2 will more than likely have more characters, more stages, less bugs and is coming out in 2014. Why get a rushed job when a more refined game is already in the works?

Because it will be fun.

"For some of us, Life is Death without Adventure. And Adventure only comes to those willing to be daring and take chances."

New Killer Instinct makes true hardcore oldschool gamers like myself the mostest happy.
When I heard that Killer Instinct Arcade was included I danced and sang in falsetto "Weeeeeee!"
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.