If you buy Killer Instinct at launch, you are buying a beta.

#1Enix BelmontPosted 8/28/2013 5:11:45 AM
For a low price of 20 bucks and the ability to play it far earlier, and upgrade to the full version for 20 bucks less than it would be.

Personally, I don't see a problem with it. If I buy an xbox one at launch(which I might), I'd definitely want to play this and not wait. If you do have a problem with this, then just wait until it's done to buy. They're upfront about what you're getting, already said they plan on supporting it for a while, as well. Looking forward to it anyway. I mean, for fans of other fighting games. You wouldn't put 20 bucks down(which gets taken off the price of the full game) for an early version of SF5 or Smash Bros Wii U? I'm a diehard fighting game fan, and I definitely would. Hell, I bought Tekken Hybrid half for tekken prologue, and that was only 4 characters and wasn't really as new.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#2coltsfan4ever31Posted 8/28/2013 5:32:12 AM
I just don't understand why MS didn't delay this game until it was completely finished. It just seems like a quick cash grab imo. If this game sells great in it's current state,people should probably start to worry. MS and even other companies may release incomplete/barebone games and promise more content in the "complete" version months later. That would really suck. Whoever buys KI,I hope you truly enjoy it. After all it's your cash to spend how you please.
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#3Geshwinne Darksoul IPosted 8/28/2013 5:35:04 AM
Minecraft...Nearly The Exact same Thing...

They Are Crying Because Xbox One Has Their KI...
---
Wanna know what happened to Anthony Carmine?? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938611&topic=46007435
#4sworderPosted 8/28/2013 5:39:17 AM
Geshwinne Darksoul I posted...

Minecraft is a complete game that continuously gets updated, not an incomplete one
#5_Elite_Bushido_Posted 8/28/2013 5:54:07 AM
Sweet, can't wait. I'll be buying the $40 one
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#6DionysusPosted 8/28/2013 6:13:57 AM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
I just don't understand why MS didn't delay this game until it was completely finished. It just seems like a quick cash grab imo.

It's not really a cash grab. It's just an attempt to get whatever they can on the shelves for launch.

The only real cause for concern is that they are releasing a 6 character fighting game. It's hard to see how such a a shallow roster could be appealing. And if it's being rushed this much, it's hard to believe that it will be a quality product.
#7Top_BlokePosted 8/28/2013 6:15:57 AM
I put 500hrs into another Beta, called Dota 2.
#8Ch3wyPosted 8/28/2013 6:21:12 AM
sworder posted...
Geshwinne Darksoul I posted...

Minecraft is a complete game that continuously gets updated, not an incomplete one

It might be complete now(at least on PC, not sure about other versions), but they started selling it as an alpha.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#9shads3055Posted 8/28/2013 6:32:52 AM
but your also getting a good fighting game
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 8/28/2013 6:47:30 AM
Oh look another topic that KI is an incomplete game/beta/half finished game from a person that *might* buy an X1...sure you might buddy sure you might. Man you guys need new material.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.