what more do you want?

#1RagnoraokPosted 8/28/2013 2:16:23 PM
MS has reversed its DRM polices to be exactly like Sony, the X1 has every feature the ps4 has PLUS more, and the launch titles for the X1 are more varied and not padded with low budget Indie games. However, the tone on this board is even worse than when DRM was confirmed! I do not understand what more it will take to please the members on this board and on the internet in general since the ps4 is overwhelmingly beating out the X1. I truly believe that Sony fans are still spreading misinformation BECAUSE they know the ps4 cannot stand on its own. If anything, Sony should be the underdog since they wasted on their money making the ps4 easy to develop for, they are selling the console at a loss, and their financial status is so bad, they are banking that one of their Indie projects hits the gold mine. I guess we will have to wait until the actual consoles launch, and ppl see for themselves that the X1 offers more than the ps4.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#2HENTAIDOJIPosted 8/28/2013 2:29:05 PM(edited)
I think they'd say $399...but since Sony mailed MS the $50 rebate with the online fee, they could get away with $460...you basically pay an extra $90 for the priviledge of a 360 over a PS3 and most do for obvious reasons.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#3Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 2:21:24 PM
A lower price to reflect the graphics hardware. I'm a bit of a whore for graphical fidelity in games. And cheesecake. A Kinect-less bundle and priced at $349 would have me interested. Other than that, they could try garnering more Japanese development support to interest me a bit more. They have the cash to purchase Atlus outright, and to revive some classic franchises that would do pretty well with a next-generation facelift.
Also, with the amount of policy reversals they've taken(that admittedly benefit me) it might be best for me to just wait and see if they reverse any more, like Kinect's inclusion.
#4bessy67Posted 8/28/2013 2:22:04 PM
What I really want (and what I hope they do in the future) is bring back the way the console originally functioned but change what happened after the system was offline for 24 hours. So give me the ability to play my physical games without the disc and give me family sharing while I'm connected to the internet, but once I miss one of the 24 hour check-ins make me have the disc in the tray to play physical games and disable family sharing for my game library. That gives people the best of both worlds with the cool digital features first announced but a functioning console for those with poor internet connections.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5FoppePosted 8/28/2013 2:22:51 PM
Even if Microsoft change it into what people want, they would still complain about it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6Soar2344Posted 8/28/2013 2:22:54 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
MS has reversed its DRM polices to be exactly like Sony, the X1 has every feature the ps4 has PLUS more, and the launch titles for the X1 are more varied and not padded with low budget Indie games. However, the tone on this board is even worse than when DRM was confirmed! I do not understand what more it will take to please the members on this board and on the internet in general since the ps4 is overwhelmingly beating out the X1. I truly believe that Sony fans are still spreading misinformation BECAUSE they know the ps4 cannot stand on its own. If anything, Sony should be the underdog since they wasted on their money making the ps4 easy to develop for, they are selling the console at a loss, and their financial status is so bad, they are banking that one of their Indie projects hits the gold mine. I guess we will have to wait until the actual consoles launch, and ppl see for themselves that the X1 offers more than the ps4.

Subjective post is Subjective.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#7Ragnoraok(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 2:27:09 PM
Soar2344 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

point out what is subjective. The only part that I can see as subjective is my belief that Sony fanboys are spreading false information, but even that is true. Everything else is spot on. The X1 does have more features AND Sony's current financial status is preventing them from getting more exclusives. On top of that, Sony has more shooters than the X1, if you can believe that.....but somehow everyone is STILL saying the X1 is all about shooters.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#8Trigger99XPosted 8/28/2013 2:27:09 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
A lower price to reflect the graphics hardware. I'm a bit of a whore for graphical fidelity in games. And cheesecake. A Kinect-less bundle and priced at $349 would have me interested. Other than that, they could try garnering more Japanese development support to interest me a bit more. They have the cash to purchase Atlus outright, and to revive some classic franchises that would do pretty well with a next-generation facelift.
Also, with the amount of policy reversals they've taken(that admittedly benefit me) it might be best for me to just wait and see if they reverse any more, like Kinect's inclusion.

Foreign companies can't buy atlus
#9Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 2:33:40 PM
Trigger99X posted...
Foreign companies can't buy atlus
Is that really Japanese law? I think I heard that mentioned somewhere.
#10Soar2344Posted 8/28/2013 2:34:39 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
Soar2344 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

point out what is subjective. The only part that I can see as subjective is my belief that Sony fanboys are spreading false information, but even that is true. Everything else is spot on. The X1 does have more features AND Sony's current financial status is preventing them from getting more exclusives. On top of that, Sony has more shooters than the X1, if you can believe that.....but somehow everyone is STILL saying the X1 is all about shooters.

Shooters are everywhere now. I can't argue with that, same with Sonys financial problems.

The features and games on the other hand is subjective (To me). It's just all about preference.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board