what more do you want?

#11stickyAxDPosted 8/28/2013 2:34:54 PM
I want rainbow 6 !!! lol n maybe onimusha if its like the first 3
#12GrizzmeisterPosted 8/28/2013 2:36:29 PM
Xbox One without Kinect at $399 would at least make the console competitive. Giving the NSA the finger and closing all backdoors in Microsoft software and hardware would make the system a surefire success.

BTW, the fact that Nintendo has dropped the price on the 32 GB Wii U is going to make the Xbox One even harder to sell come this holiday season.
---
Speaking on condition of anonymity.
#13megaman1376Posted 8/28/2013 2:38:05 PM
Foppe posted...
Even if Microsoft change it into what people want, they would still complain about it.

the problem is that microsoft burned some people and these people are wary because they no longer trust MS some will wait for a long time to see if the drm doesnt come backl
#14Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 2:41:29 PM
Also, they could do a bundle with one of those spare Surface RTs that are sitting somewhere in warehouses about to join E.T. cartridges in a landfill and subsidize that "peripheral" instead. An XboxOne/Surface bundle for.....say, $599 with no Kinect would be a hard value to pass up. They could play up their smartglass features, sell more Windows App content, increase their OS penetration, etc.
#15micheal82Posted 8/28/2013 2:43:41 PM
Foppe posted...
Even if Microsoft change it into what people want, they would still complain about it.

If MS was to give it away for free people would still complain about it
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#16Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 2:45:42 PM
megaman1376 posted...

the problem is that microsoft burned some people and these people are wary because they no longer trust MS some will wait for a long time to see if the drm doesnt come backl

Pretty much this. The Xbox brand has been tarnished past the point of any return for a looooot of gamers. It's not only just not "cool" anymore, but it's probably cooler to not be associated with it at this point. They've got a long road ahead toward repairing their image. Luckily for them, gamers have a pretty short memory. Just look at how the Playstation brand is viewed by gamers now. That was a huge 180 from just five years ago or so.
#17MrMolinaroPosted 8/28/2013 2:46:44 PM
- $399
- No Kinect
- No paywall for media apps, F2P or MMOs
- Games with Gold
- Cross-platform play
#18Daz_QSPosted 8/28/2013 2:47:57 PM
megaman1376 posted...
Foppe posted...

QFT
---
My Skyrim characters: http://i.imgur.com/r8RjUqU.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/OCAh2yq.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/BmNiM.jpg
#19BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/28/2013 2:57:18 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
A lower price to reflect the graphics hardware. I'm a bit of a whore for graphical fidelity in games. And cheesecake. A Kinect-less bundle and priced at $349 would have me interested. Other than that, they could try garnering more Japanese development support to interest me a bit more. They have the cash to purchase Atlus outright, and to revive some classic franchises that would do pretty well with a next-generation facelift.
Also, with the amount of policy reversals they've taken(that admittedly benefit me) it might be best for me to just wait and see if they reverse any more, like Kinect's inclusion.

No kinect means no voice commands to easily switch between everything.

How do you guys not get this? It's an integral part of the system they have created.
It doesn't spy on you, it makes things easier.

It's like the peeps on this board want nothing to change. Just make a beefed up 360.

For a community that's all about future technology you guys sure do fear change.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#20Ragnoraok(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 3:07:53 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
A lower price to reflect the graphics hardware. I'm a bit of a whore for graphical fidelity in games. And cheesecake. A Kinect-less bundle and priced at $349 would have me interested. Other than that, they could try garnering more Japanese development support to interest me a bit more. They have the cash to purchase Atlus outright, and to revive some classic franchises that would do pretty well with a next-generation facelift.
Also, with the amount of policy reversals they've taken(that admittedly benefit me) it might be best for me to just wait and see if they reverse any more, like Kinect's inclusion.

No kinect means no voice commands to easily switch between everything.

How do you guys not get this? It's an integral part of the system they have created.
It doesn't spy on you, it makes things easier.

It's like the peeps on this board want nothing to change. Just make a beefed up 360.

For a community that's all about future technology you guys sure do fear change.

don't even try. Them complaining about the Kinect and not wanting it is like ppl not wanting the Wii to come with motion sensor. Then what is the point on it?
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.