anyone waiting for rainbow six announcements

#1stickyAxDPosted 8/28/2013 2:30:51 PM
I miss the good old rainbow six days. I wish they could make a rainbow six 3 and black arrow collection at least. Vegas games were good but not like the black arrow one. are there even any fans left or everyone jumped to bf. and cod. and also what are you guys playing ATM? I'm on splinter cell and dead rising 2 waiting for xb1 and gta
#2richboy900Posted 8/28/2013 2:42:55 PM
Yes I am, I'm looking forward to rainbow six patriots. And while I liked Vegas and Vegas 2 also, I preferred r6 3 and black arrow- they were great games.
#3stickyAxD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 2:46:18 PM
richboy900 posted...
Yes I am, I'm looking forward to rainbow six patriots. And while I liked Vegas and Vegas 2 also, I preferred r6 3 and black arrow- they were great games.

I miss the good old xbl days where the community was so much better. and I guess because it wasn't in the mainstream like the ps2 so the douches were weeded out
#4XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/28/2013 2:53:00 PM
Go look into Takedown: Red Sabre its coming to PC next month and has a very R6 like feel to it
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#5stickyAxD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 3:02:12 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Go look into Takedown: Red Sabre its coming to PC next month and has a very R6 like feel to it

holy isht it does .if I had a gaming PC I'd definitely check this game out. I miss these tactical shooters. what ever happened to full spectrum warrior or conflict games
#6A_Hairy_WafflePosted 8/28/2013 3:43:56 PM
stickyAxD posted...
XtremeWRATH360 posted...

holy isht it does .if I had a gaming PC I'd definitely check this game out. I miss these tactical shooters. what ever happened to full spectrum warrior or conflict games

Oh god. Id kill for another Full Spectrum Warrior.

Looking forward to Patriots, just praying they keep the classic RS style to the game.
#7XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/28/2013 4:58:03 PM
These kind of games are slowly dying if not already dead at this point in favor of the ADD infested games such as Battlefield and CoD. I will gladly take R6 over the current shooters on the market any day of the week!
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#8SVT52986Posted 8/28/2013 5:14:47 PM
While I really want to know new information on Patriots, I think the new game The Division will hold me over when it releases. I have been impressed with the videos thus far.