I told my friend "If you get a PS4 then we can no longer be friends."

#1BkzIzuPosted 8/28/2013 2:35:54 PM
He ended up pre-ordering and paying off the PS4 anyway.
So I need a new friend anyone want to add me?
gamertag: adamcirillo
#2stickyAxDPosted 8/28/2013 2:36:42 PM
lol this board is nutso
#3UltimateGeth39Posted 8/28/2013 2:38:44 PM
Seriously that's a pretty lame reason to stop being friends with someone I could understand if they were calling you stupid and making fun of you for getting the X1 but honestly.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#4Draconas_LyrrPosted 8/28/2013 2:39:00 PM
I was the only one of my friends to get the PS3, now they have all sold their 360's and have gotten PS3s.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#5CooLJaY2kay4Posted 8/28/2013 2:40:55 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
I was the only one of my friends to get the PS3, now they have all sold their 360's and have gotten PS3s.

That would only make sense if they just now got RRODs .
---
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/28/2013 2:50:37 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67102334

was it this guy?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#7BkzIzu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 3:14:40 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Seriously that's a pretty lame reason to stop being friends with someone I could understand if they were calling you stupid and making fun of you for getting the X1 but honestly.

I'm bluffing about not being friends hoping he wouldn't have pre-ordered but since he pre-ordered it I need some new friends anyway.
#8ZZZGundamPosted 8/28/2013 3:35:46 PM(edited)
BkzIzu posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...

I'm bluffing about not being friends hoping he wouldn't have pre-ordered but since he pre-ordered it I need some new friends anyway.

Dumb bluff. You're a terrible "friend".
P.S. /sarcasm on actual content; totally serious on the principle.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 8/28/2013 3:41:31 PM
I once punched a friend so hard that he flew across the room and landed in the refrigerator. When he was in there he grabbed me a soda. Then we played Halo and drank sodas. They were orange.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10TrueBlue91Posted 8/28/2013 3:51:07 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I once punched a friend so hard that he flew across the room and landed in the refrigerator. When he was in there he grabbed me a soda. Then we played Halo and drank sodas. They were orange.

LOL!
Thanks for the laugh, needed it. +1
---
Pour grammer annoy's me