this may be a little sad but...

#1stawg007Posted 8/28/2013 1:44:20 PM
One of the things I'm looking forward to most about the one is the new reputation system

Yes I know about people thinking it will be abused because of people being butthurt over losing and whatnot and I am sceptical but I'm so sick of cheaters and hackers

They stopped me from ever playing WaW online and as a big gears 1 fan, nowadays all you find are people crab walking, clutching out of the map or quitting as soon as they're killed the first time

If this system really works well, it will feel so good finally getting these kind of ******bags suspended or banned

Has anyone filed a complaint against a rule breaker on live and it actually doing a damn thing?
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#2Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 1:50:26 PM
I don't know. They obviously want people to step away from their safety nets of Party Chat, but that's my security blanket for Live gaming. They couldn't pay me to even dip my toe in that fetid pool that is the general online community for multiplayer gaming. The reputation system is supposed to give gamers more confidence in who they're playing with or even choose to play with, but this seems like one of those well-meaning policies that's just ripe for abuse. I'm a bit skeptical, obviously.
#3ilikehamandhaloPosted 8/28/2013 2:01:09 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
I don't know. They obviously want people to step away from their safety nets of Party Chat, but that's my security blanket for Live gaming. They couldn't pay me to even dip my toe in that fetid pool that is the general online community for multiplayer gaming. The reputation system is supposed to give gamers more confidence in who they're playing with or even choose to play with, but this seems like one of those well-meaning policies that's just ripe for abuse. I'm a bit skeptical, obviously.

This little kid right here is a riot.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#4Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 2:25:20 PM
*bows*

Thank you, thank you everyone. I'll be here all week!
#5SilentS89Posted 8/28/2013 2:29:31 PM
Can't relate at all.

The previous Xbox Live reputation system sucked.

My rep plummeted for "trash talk" when I didn't have a mic.