Scrap Kinect

#1DrFeelgood1984Posted 8/28/2013 3:23:23 PM
Microsoft fixed their "always online" mistake, they fixed their used game policy mistake, and now they're clinging to Kinect like it's all they have left. No one wants that useless turd of a peripheral and it's jacking the cost of the system up $100 compared to the competition.
#2SilentS89Posted 8/28/2013 3:23:44 PM
INB4 contrarians.
#3FinzFan4lifePosted 8/28/2013 7:25:26 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Microsoft fixed their "always online" mistake, they fixed their used game policy mistake, and now they're clinging to Kinect like it's all they have left. No one wants that useless turd of a peripheral and it's jacking the cost of the system up $100 compared to the competition.

I want it, If they scratch it they might as well scrap the hole system because it would be useless like the PS4 is.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#4SunDevil77Posted 8/28/2013 7:27:04 PM
Woah. You must be like...the first person to ever think of this idea!
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5TYWlN_LANNISTERPosted 8/28/2013 7:27:17 PM
He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood... he's the one that makes you feel alright!
#6BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/28/2013 7:28:07 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

I want it, If they scratch it they might as well scrap the hole system because it would be useless like the PS4 is.

Yup dump the one unique aspect it has going for it. Make them identical and everyone will still complain on this board.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#7lilj812Posted 8/28/2013 7:44:13 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
FinzFan4life posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

Yup dump the one unique aspect it has going for it. Make them identical and everyone will still complain on this board.

You could make it identical and cheaper, thus making people happy.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#8FinzFan4lifePosted 8/28/2013 7:50:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9lilj812Posted 8/28/2013 7:52:40 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
lilj812 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
FinzFan4life posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

You could make it identical and cheaper, thus making people happy.

but what is the point people would still complain, and the system would be lame xbox one was built around kinect taking it away would gimp the system stop complaining they have bent over backwards for the kuntsumers and all they do is complain still cause they are entitled.

In case you haven't noticed, but customers don't want the Kinect. And since they don't want it, and complaining has worked on microsoft to get other changes, than customers are smart for continuing to complain and not buy until they get exactly what they want.

Customers have all the power because customers have all the money. What the customer wants, the customer gets. And if you won't provide the service the customer wants, someone else will be more than happy to.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#10scoobydoobydontPosted 8/28/2013 7:55:15 PM
FinzFan4life posted...

---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png