#42Spetsnaz420Posted 8/29/2013 12:15:16 AM
Decimator11 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Lmao careful not to call someone ignorant...its apparently offensive :/

This site has the worst mods ever

Did you quote someone? That's happened to me

Yeah I just realized why...it was because that fanguy said a derogatory comment about your sexual orientation...you must have hit a nerve lol
---
Prepare for involuntary rectal focused coitus
#43DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/29/2013 12:36:46 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Ok so people want two identical consoles because they don't have money to buy both so want to feel like they aren't missing out on Kinect? Got it.

I could buy 60 XBOX ONE's, cash, on launch day. Look, there went your argument.

Yes, random anecdotes of unconfirmed validity is great.

Also, just because you have enough money to do it, does not mean you can afford to. 30k isn't a lot of money an will disappear quite quickly if you spent it unwisely.

It isn't a lot of money, and will go towards a down payment on a house. I was throwing his argument out the window.

Except it doesn't.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#44Viper187666Posted 8/29/2013 4:48:37 AM
Vote with your wallet. Don't buy XB1 as long as Kinect is included. I think we should also urge used game stores like Gamestop and GoHastings to offer used XB1s without Kinect when the time comes. Nothing stopping them from giving us what we want.
#45xninjagrrlPosted 8/29/2013 5:27:17 AM
If MS really wanted Kinect to be an integral part of the XB1 experience, then they should have built it into the console. It may sound petty but I have no space for another peripheral that I will barely even use. Phil Spencer keeps saying how darn "magical" it is to walk into your room and say "Xbox on". Ok, that doesnt require a rotating spy camera clogging up space. They could have easily built a mic into the console so we could have voice commands. MS knows the Kinect is crap but are intent on making their money back. If they spent $100 million dollars US revamping the stupid controller, imagine how many millions they wasted on the Kinect. Not sure who's calling the shots are corporations these days but gimmicky crap liked 3D and motion controls werent even cool in the 80's when they were cool.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#46XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/29/2013 6:44:07 AM
X1-4Ever posted...
"Makes the most sense to me."

Not really. By removing the Kinect, you remove a large amount of the integration it has. If you bothered to watch the E3 presentation, you'll note that said integration is a huge component of how the system itself operates. Removing that component fragments the system market, erases the potential of the integration, signals to developers that MS doesn't have confidence in the Kinect- all in all a mistake if there ever was one.

But you could turn Kinect off which if you can do that why not offer a sku without it, and for those saying developers might not put extra effort to utilize Kinect well maybe MS should have some enforcement or reward system for developers that utilize the Kinect that way all parties win.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#47MrSpaM111Posted 8/29/2013 6:48:34 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Microsoft fixed their "always online" mistake, they fixed their used game policy mistake, and now they're clinging to Kinect like it's all they have left. No one wants that useless turd of a peripheral and it's jacking the cost of the system up $100 compared to the competition.

The amount of money MS has lost from cutting DRM means they can't afford to ship the console without Kinect, that's the bottom line
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#48Joey-ZazaPosted 8/29/2013 6:51:43 AM
I'd rather have kinect than no inovation.

In the 2000s I wasn't ready for inovation.

Now I feel like I need it or I'm not going to be gaming for much longer.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#49Joey-ZazaPosted 8/29/2013 6:51:57 AM
innovation
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#50HypnoCooshPosted 8/29/2013 6:57:10 AM
Yup looks like innovation to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYctLfM7ufA
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~