Nintendo says meh to X1/PS4 launch...LOL!!! X1 & PS4 launch>Wii U.

#41Jack_the_monke7Posted 8/28/2013 9:02:34 PM
Xbox One launch lineup is absolutely pathetic and I don't see how anyone could disagree. Almost every single launch game is also available on 360. Why would anyone bother to upgrade?

Sure, the Wii U had some ports but at least they weren't Wii games.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#42zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 9:04:44 PM
Bloodychess posted...
Doesn't take much to wow you, does it?

Wowed me more than any Wii U games I've seen so far, & I can add more to the list like The Witcher 3 if you want?
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#43zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 9:05:59 PM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
Xbox One launch lineup is absolutely pathetic and I don't see how anyone could disagree. Almost every single launch game is also available on 360. Why would anyone bother to upgrade?

Sure, the Wii U had some ports but at least they weren't Wii games.

Better than the Wii U launch.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#44blargamusPosted 8/28/2013 9:06:53 PM
What the hell do you expect him to say? "Hey guys, MS and Sony's lineup are amazing!!! Everyone should go out and buy all of it!!!"

No, come on now people.
---
That's so interesting and perceptive we should now fight with knives!
#45Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 8/28/2013 9:08:00 PM
fretless58 posted...
" We’ve got Donkey Kong."

DK alone, is better than anything the PS4 will get (not to say that the PS4 won't get anything good, it's just, 2D DK is TOUGH competition).

Hell, DKC2 >>>>>> the entire PS3 library.
It's not called the greatest platformer in video game history for nothing.

Nintendo isn't competing with Sony and Microsoft, not because Nintendo is afraid, but because Sony and Microsoft can't really compete. I love Sony's machines, but their first party stuff is garbage, and Microsoft's is slightly less so (I won't lie, KI has me intrigued. It could either be really good, or pure trash).

Sony and Microsoft are reliant on third parties.
You could buy either console, and you'd get the exact same experience.

The only MAJOR flaw Nintendo's machines have, is weak third party support.
I'm willing to bet, if Nintendo got all the third party support that the PS and Xbox get, that those platform's sales would be a LOT lower.

Hell, save yourself the trouble, and just get a gaming quality PC, and a Wii U.
There, now you get the best games in the industry, and you get solid third party games, of which may as well cost you peanuts.
#46DamnEvilDogPosted 8/28/2013 9:10:32 PM
Do we have to have so many topics about other consoles on the Xbox One board?it's getting old...
#47ManInGorillaSutPosted 8/28/2013 9:20:27 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/28/nintendo-president-on-ps4-xbox-one-launch-lineups-meh?abthid=521e8ebe6ebba5cc3d000011

This is just funny. The games on the PS4/X1 launch crushes the Wii U launch games.(IMO) Also the launch window titles just Nintendo has no room to talk lol.

Nintendo repeatedly claims that they aren't in competition with MS or Sony. They do their own thing.

They only say that when they're losing. They said the exact some thing the first few months after the PSP came out. When the DS started kicking its ass, suddenly they were competitors all along!
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#48_LordAndSaviorPosted 8/28/2013 10:36:41 PM
Heracylost posted...
The 2DS looks funny... Even worse than the Xbone.

It may look funny but honestly I see it putting the final nail in the coffin for Vita. At 130$ I see alot of people buying it just to play Pokemon.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#49Spetsnaz420Posted 8/29/2013 4:15:06 AM
Omg are the PS4 and X1 fans getting along?

*forms circle with everyone holding hands*

Kumbywa my lord kumbywa
---
Prepare for involuntary rectal focused coitus
#50Kenshiro11226Posted 8/29/2013 9:30:55 AM
Miyamoto_Shiggy posted...
fretless58 posted...
" We’ve got Donkey Kong."

DK alone, is better than anything the PS4 will get (not to say that the PS4 won't get anything good, it's just, 2D DK is TOUGH competition).

Hell, DKC2 >>>>>> the entire PS3 library.
It's not called the greatest platformer in video game history for nothing.

Nintendo isn't competing with Sony and Microsoft, not because Nintendo is afraid, but because Sony and Microsoft can't really compete. I love Sony's machines, but their first party stuff is garbage, and Microsoft's is slightly less so (I won't lie, KI has me intrigued. It could either be really good, or pure trash).

Sony and Microsoft are reliant on third parties.
You could buy either console, and you'd get the exact same experience.

The only MAJOR flaw Nintendo's machines have, is weak third party support.
I'm willing to bet, if Nintendo got all the third party support that the PS and Xbox get, that those platform's sales would be a LOT lower.

Hell, save yourself the trouble, and just get a gaming quality PC, and a Wii U.
There, now you get the best games in the industry, and you get solid third party games, of which may as well cost you peanuts.

Stop posting.