Nintendo says meh to X1/PS4 launch...LOL!!! X1 & PS4 launch>Wii U.

#61AvirosbPosted 8/30/2013 7:15:30 AM
Meh.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#62sworderPosted 8/30/2013 7:38:26 AM
Miyamoto_Shiggy posted...
fretless58 posted...
" We’ve got Donkey Kong."

DK alone, is better than anything the PS4 will get (not to say that the PS4 won't get anything good, it's just, 2D DK is TOUGH competition).

Hell, DKC2 >>>>>> the entire PS3 library.
It's not called the greatest platformer in video game history for nothing.

Nintendo isn't competing with Sony and Microsoft, not because Nintendo is afraid, but because Sony and Microsoft can't really compete. I love Sony's machines, but their first party stuff is garbage, and Microsoft's is slightly less so (I won't lie, KI has me intrigued. It could either be really good, or pure trash).

Sony and Microsoft are reliant on third parties.
You could buy either console, and you'd get the exact same experience.

The only MAJOR flaw Nintendo's machines have, is weak third party support.
I'm willing to bet, if Nintendo got all the third party support that the PS and Xbox get, that those platform's sales would be a LOT lower.

Hell, save yourself the trouble, and just get a gaming quality PC, and a Wii U.
There, now you get the best games in the industry, and you get solid third party games, of which may as well cost you peanuts.

lmao at this post

TLoU is better than the entire Wii U library
#63werkz_destroyzPosted 8/30/2013 8:18:18 AM
ill play the wii u every 3 months...just for first party releases..everything else will be somewhere else........
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#64jsb0714Posted 8/30/2013 8:18:23 AM
"meh" is absolutely correct
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#65HiddenRoarPosted 8/30/2013 1:03:44 PM
badmanneil posted...
Nintendo is not even part of the console wars lol... They're literally the most delusional company in the business

"If you don't have an internet connection then we have the perfect product for you; It's called the Xbox 360"

-Microsoft

Huehuehue
#66hotgamerPosted 8/30/2013 1:08:36 PM
Both Sony and MS launch line up is better than the entire current WiiU library. All the WiiU has is NSMBW and Pikmin 3.

Monster Hunter isn't a system seller at all unless you live in japan. ZombiU was terrible. As for the Wonderful 101, I am glad I tried the demo. That game is possibly the worst game ever made and I don't see how anyone who support it could even be taken seriously ever again.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#67duodu2000Posted 9/3/2013 12:46:23 AM
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Kuebel33 posted...
Technically, if you actually look at all the launch games for Wii U, the Wii U launch was the best system launch in history and in comparison the ps4 and Xbox one launch lineups are meh.

Nsmb, ac3, blops2, mass effect 3, ninja gaiden 3, nintendoland turned out to be decent, darksiders 2, batman arkham city, madden, nba2k, FIFA, tekken tag tourny 2, zombi u, not to mention a few solid Indy games on th Eshop and I'm sure I missed a few more. That's a pretty bad ass lineup for day 1. Unfortunately they blew their load early and didnt release anything else for like 7 months.

I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree lol. The Wii U launch lineup was terrible & had nothing that really stood out or screamed "Next Gen".
Cause Halo 45 and CoD 28 scream next gen with their shiny super HD rehashes. lol "Next Gen". Wii U will win this generation just like Wii won the last because they deliver fun games. The age of the FPS is dyinh and the only real question is if the Xbone or PS4 will flop harder.

Please get off the drugs!