why was my enclave game post deleted!

#1stickyAxDPosted 8/28/2013 7:40:47 PM
I've seen other non Xbox one games mentioned here. enclave was on the.Xbox brand why can't I mention it on a xbox1 forum
#2FinzFan4lifePosted 8/28/2013 7:51:41 PM
cause it has nothing to do with xb1 and this topic will get deleted to.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#3WartPig_Posted 8/28/2013 7:55:35 PM
inb4delete
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#4BudWisenheimerPosted 8/28/2013 8:07:34 PM
Killzone isn't an Xbone game either. But we're having a good ol' time posting in that un-moderated topic. :-)
#5Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 8:16:00 PM
While we're still here, somebody needs to try my Cinnabon waffle recommendation. It's literally just dropping Cinnabon dough into a waffle iron, and cooking until deliciousness occurs. You can use the frosting as a syrup. I love folding my other breakfast foods into them, like eggs and sausage and making an awesome breakfast sandwich/taco hybrid. It's awesome.
#6RayconPosted 8/28/2013 8:17:05 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
While we're still here, somebody needs to try my Cinnabon waffle recommendation. It's literally just dropping Cinnabon dough into a waffle iron, and cooking until deliciousness occurs. You can use the frosting as a syrup. I love folding my other breakfast foods into them, like eggs and sausage and making an awesome breakfast sandwich/taco hybrid. It's awesome.

Oh my GOD, that sounds amazing. Now I just need a waffle iron... and an instruction manual on how to use it...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#7ElPolloDiablo87Posted 8/28/2013 8:18:57 PM
Because it didn't have any trollbait. The mods seem to love topics that talk more about PS4 than Xbox One and topics that have a bunch of Sony fanboys patting themselves on the back. Since your topic had none of that, it got deleted.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#8Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 8:19:52 PM
Raycon posted...

Oh my GOD, that sounds amazing. Now I just need a waffle iron... and an instruction manual on how to use it...

It's as easy as it sounds, you plug it in, there's usually only one setting(ON) and drop your batter, or dough in this case, into it and close the top. Just lift the top up when you feel it's done, usually golden-brown. DO IT.

http://www.amazon.com/Proctor-Silex-26500Y-Durable-Belgian-Waffle/dp/B00004X13D/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1377746329&sr=1-1&keywords=waffle+iron

This has exactly 600 reviews at the moment. Don't you wanna be #601? Are you man enough to be 601?
#9Ramsus082Posted 8/28/2013 8:29:22 PM
Amazon review, Raycon, 8/29/2013:

"Yeah, I took this person's advice from this awesome gym I frequent to that has nothing to do with video games at all and bought this waffle iron. Before, I was having cheerios with lukewarm milk and soggy toast in the morning while my wife sits across from me and pretends to be interested in the small-talk I make just to keep up the mutual lie we perpetuate that we still have feelings and new things to say to each other. Now? I'm making ****ing Cinnabon waffle sandwiches in the morning, and my breakfast time has completely transformed me into the man I new I always could be but was too discouraged by the daily grind of life and a failed relationship to motivate myself to do what needed to be done; to buy this ****ing iron.

Thanks Amazon and Ramsus082!"

four stars
#10BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/28/2013 9:05:19 PM
Raycon posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

Any new, semi decent, waffle iron has a built in timer that lets you know when they are perfect. The thing is as simple as it gets. No dials or temperatures, just on and flashing light when they are done.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!