why was my enclave game post deleted!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why was my enclave game post deleted!
2 years ago#11
I know a troll named Enclave.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
2 years ago#12
This is not the board you should use when complaining about moderating.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#13
Ramsus082 posted...
While we're still here, somebody needs to try my Cinnabon waffle recommendation. It's literally just dropping Cinnabon dough into a waffle iron, and cooking until deliciousness occurs. You can use the frosting as a syrup. I love folding my other breakfast foods into them, like eggs and sausage and making an awesome breakfast sandwich/taco hybrid. It's awesome.

Keep spreading the good word...its making it harder to wait to buy that waffle press...I wonder if my sandwich press would work.
---
Prepare for involuntary rectal focused coitus
2 years ago#14
Enclave was an excellent game. I still have my original copy and my xbox (one) hooked up and ready to play. Loved that game.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
2 years ago#15
I need to bump this.
2 years ago#16
Just bought it on my laptop for $5. That game was fun as hell. I never owned it but I rented it like 10 times.
2 years ago#17
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Because it didn't have any trollbait. The mods seem to love topics that talk more about PS4 than Xbox One and topics that have a bunch of Sony fanboys patting themselves on the back. Since your topic had none of that, it got deleted.

This all day. Sony topics good.....Xbox topics bad!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why was my enclave game post deleted!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived