DEBATE: Twitter XboxOne Fanboy#1 vs BlackBuster

#11Lords0fWarPosted 8/29/2013 4:28:18 AM
LOL this annoying f*** is probably ur pony hero! !
#12DarkJaydragonPosted 8/29/2013 4:30:38 AM
Blackbuster?

*Closes window.*
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#13LapanuiPosted 8/29/2013 4:35:57 AM
The only thing I'm hearing from Blackbuster is:

"What makes you say that?"

if that's all he says throughout the whole video, it's not exactly a debate. It's one guy explaining to someone how much better the 360 is and the other guy saying nothing at all. So far, he's made no argument as to why PS3 is better...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#14HypnoCooshPosted 8/29/2013 4:38:26 AM
Lapanui posted...

if that's all he says throughout the whole video, it's not exactly a debate. It's one guy explaining to someone how much better the 360 is and the other guy saying nothing at all. So far, he's made no argument as to why PS3 is better...

No that's not what he says through the whole video but I doubt based on your response you will listen to the whole video.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#15BrusselsAffairPosted 8/29/2013 4:40:15 AM
Lapanui posted...

If you'd actually watch the video, you'd see it's the Xbot saying "What do you mean?" constantly.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
FC: 3582-9241-5705, PSN: liam6678
#16LapanuiPosted 8/29/2013 5:01:32 AM(edited)
HypnoCoosh posted...
Lapanui posted...

No that's not what he says through the whole video but I doubt based on your response you will listen to the whole video.

I just turned it off. I've heard BlackBuster before and he's quite a boring person.

Watching a debate just goes to show how little faith you have in your decisions. You should know the pros and cons of each console by now, if you are letting someone on the internet make your decision for you, you need to get yourself sorted out.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#17NeoAndurilPosted 8/29/2013 5:10:32 AM
What? an xb fanboy stuttering all over himself? Making ignorant comments? Completely oblivious? Sounds par for the course from what can be seen here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#18BrusselsAffairPosted 8/29/2013 5:14:55 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
What? an xb fanboy stuttering all over himself? Making ignorant comments? Completely oblivious? Sounds par for the course from what can be seen here.

Actual quote: "Well...I just think the Xbox One is better...umm...the Kinect is just really powerful...you're umm...you're getting a $500 camera for $100 so...umm it's just better in every way"
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
FC: 3582-9241-5705, PSN: liam6678
#19NeoAndurilPosted 8/29/2013 5:18:14 AM
BrusselsAffair posted...
"Well...I just think the Xbox One is better...umm...the Kinect is just really powerful...you're umm...you're getting a $500 camera for $100 so...umm it's just better in every way"

Yeah it's disgusting. I almost think it's fake.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#20BelberithPosted 8/29/2013 5:35:54 AM
HeavyLight posted...
ouch ouch ouch
man, just enjoy your x1 no need to reassurance yourself by confront someone on youtube
you won't get assurance but got converted instead
just enjoy it even though you know it's a ripoff, you won't regret it that way

If this post wasn't sarcasm then its the single greatest sentence(fragments?) I have ever read on the internet.

"Just enjoy it even though you know it's a ripoff."

Stay Golden