Is it worth going next gen straight away with so many games on 360 as well?

#1matt-nicklinPosted 8/29/2013 2:52:07 AM
I'm just wondering with a lot of games coming on 360 as well as xbox one, what difference could we expect to see in the games. I mean I know next gen will have some improved features, but a lot of games I can't see being much different apart from graphics being slightly better. The game I think will be a changer will be titanfall due to the 360 version being done by a different company.

So how much better do you think these games could possibly be on xbox one compared to 360?
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#2BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/29/2013 3:03:23 AM
Probably not worth it for the first 6 months or so. I'm getting it because I like new and shiny but most of the games coming out are on both. Nobody knows what issues the systems will have on launch as well.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#3LapanuiPosted 8/29/2013 3:39:15 AM(edited)
I'm waiting till after Boxing Day, see if I can snag a decent bundle or something. I was going to get Watch Dogs for the 360 in November, but I am probably going to wait till I get an X1 to play it.

So I can actually get something I missed out on this year during November and earlier December.

Even though I'm getting next gen consoles, there are still a lot of games I've never played on my PS3 and 360. There aren't going to be loads of games for the next gen consoles continuously. If a game isn't coming out on the X1 or PS4 one month, I can get a game for the 360 or PS3 that I missed out on.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#4RollnThunder213Posted 8/29/2013 4:01:53 AM
Most multiplatform games will look and run so much better on the newer hardware. If you only want Titanfall then wait until the spring to see what you want.

The only thing that I'll be playing on my 360 is world of tanks
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#5GotTruthPosted 8/29/2013 4:12:56 AM(edited)
I wont be touching either "new" console for at LEAST 2 years. The ONLY thing that can get me to go "next gen" is a truly GOOD fighter. So far Killer Instinct does not impress. That and I would "bet the farm" the M$ re-instates the DRM, and other crap policies about a year after launch, so like I said I'm gunna wait it out a couple years and make damn sure.....
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n