I'm convinced that there are yield issues going on.

#51Sergei_DukanovPosted 8/29/2013 5:52:59 PM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Seromontis posted...
Brazilian people speak portuguese as a primary language.

Source: I'm from Brazil

Looks like you're speaking English here.

English primary language of Brazil confirmed.

Portuguese is the primary language of Brazil anyone with a basic education knows that

As sad as it may seem, your statement is inaccurate. Only about 7% of the people who I deal with that asks about my background knows that we speak portuguese in Brasil (Americans and most people spell Brazil with a Z while we spell it with an S). And even outside of work, most people assume I am hispanic because of my first and last name. The kicker? Italian last name. But nope, automatic hispanic.
---
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice" Gamer Tag XT356 my pc:pcpartpicker.com/p/1wSB1
#52axelfooley2k5Posted 8/29/2013 6:14:26 PM
Americans and most people spell Brazil with a Z while we spell it with an S

i apologize for all of america
for we just dont care........

in our defense words with a Z are cool here
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#53TomoEK9Posted 8/29/2013 6:33:01 PM
Ironcondorz posted...
I believe a good number of people in Brazil know enough English to use Kinect. Heck most of the consoles there will probably come from the US market anyway.

That doesn't help them at all. The problem with voice recognition software is that it has troubles when you don't speak and enunciate clearly. If you have an accent, or a speech impediment, the software will just crap out on you.

I highly doubt that despite knowing english, most of those English speakers speak clearly and without a hint of accent. Hence why its preferable to have the console recognize their own language.
#54Ramsus082Posted 8/29/2013 6:36:11 PM
If we assume that both Sony and Microsoft are going to hit their release dates without delaying their launch, does it really matter if either of them have actual retail units available at PAX? If so, why?
#55IroncondorzPosted 8/29/2013 7:05:53 PM
Apparently the X1 will support Portuguese at launch, so there you go.
#56Sergei_DukanovPosted 8/30/2013 11:45:46 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Americans and most people spell Brazil with a Z while we spell it with an S

i apologize for all of america
for we just dont care........

in our defense words with a Z are cool here

In my defense, most americans I have dealt with a rather unpleasant and rude. But a few are awesome! Too bad they make the overwhelming minority of the scale.
---
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice" Gamer Tag XT356 my pc:pcpartpicker.com/p/1wSB1
#57zephirrainesPosted 8/30/2013 1:06:40 PM
Belberith posted...
"If BlackBuster's debates are any indication, then that's absolutely true. They KNOW why they're not buying the Xbone."

Oh BBC, he commented on something I wrote on his youtube page, it made my day. But yeah I usually don't see great arguments defending the console, of course the games are there but it just kills me a little bit when people defend things that exclude and devalue the importance of foreign consumers cause "lol it doesn't effect me."

Reasons xbox is better, games. Argument is over. Only ps4 clowns make excuses to justify their preorder.
#58James_4ortPosted 8/30/2013 1:13:43 PM
zephirraines posted...
Belberith posted...
"If BlackBuster's debates are any indication, then that's absolutely true. They KNOW why they're not buying the Xbone."

Oh BBC, he commented on something I wrote on his youtube page, it made my day. But yeah I usually don't see great arguments defending the console, of course the games are there but it just kills me a little bit when people defend things that exclude and devalue the importance of foreign consumers cause "lol it doesn't effect me."

Reasons xbox is better, games. Argument is over. Only ps4 clowns make excuses to justify their preorder.

Reasons PS4 is better, games. Argument is over. Only Xbone clowns make excuses to justify their preorder.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#59BelberithPosted 8/30/2013 1:20:06 PM
zephirraines posted...
Belberith posted...

I don't see what your statement has to do with mine so I assume you misunderstood.

Xbox One has great games, PS4 has great games, whether or not you like one over the other is subjective. The problem I have is that defending the games and liking the system does not give anyone free reign to be an ass to anyone with criticisms of the console.

So people defending delays, localization problems, and limiting features and extras to foreign markets should stop calling people trolls when a valid argument is being made.

If someone comes on the xbox board and says "Xbone has no gaems" then yes that person is a troll, speculation and discussion are not trolling, they're one of the main reason this sites forums should exist.