Dead Rising 3 Gamescom gameplay

#1MrImpatient35Posted 8/29/2013 9:14:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGWOyOXuwHs

Keep in mind that this game is still under development, and they're currently working on the FPS.

That motorcycle combo vehicle with the flamethrowers o.O. I'm definitely buying this game!!
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/29/2013 9:16:47 AM
It looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully they can lock this game at 30 FPS. If they can, knowing Capcom I will be impressed Lol.

The amount of Zombies on screen is crazy as well. I am stoked for sure.
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 9:17:58 AM
The part of the video that I thought was AMAZING was at 4:44. OMG o.O. I need this game in my life right now!
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#4INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/29/2013 9:19:00 AM
Add me on Xbox, we will do some co-op brother! I know me and Exodus are definitely hitting this game up.
#5teehee23Posted 8/29/2013 9:20:18 AM
Absolutely amazing.
Frame rate still needs a bit of refinement but the game play is so fun and such groovy potential.

Thank you for the link.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#6teehee23Posted 8/29/2013 9:27:42 AM
Vehicle mix creation for the win!

It's Official: Dead Rising 3 looks to be the most fun Dead Rising game ever.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#7zepfyaPosted 8/29/2013 9:30:22 AM
Looks fun.
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 8/29/2013 9:40:12 AM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Add me on Xbox, we will do some co-op brother! I know me and Exodus are definitely hitting this game up.

Yup Day one edition for the win :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 8/29/2013 10:01:00 AM
Awesome video makes me want to play it even more. However reading the comments on that video I can see the fanboy gene transferred quite well to their comments section about fps (not that I care it's just annoying)

Everything looked fun and has that Dead Rising feel to it from the gameplay. My only concern is how the motorbike was made outside I can see this being used as a negative for the fanboys (oh it's not realistic) then again it is a video game. Good post TC can't wait for it.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#10INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/29/2013 10:22:07 AM
Realism? Tell me exactly when Dead Rising was supposed to be about "Realism?"