Whats stopping MS from offering the same service as PS+?

#1DarkMasterShakePosted 8/29/2013 12:05:26 PM
With all the money they throw at companies for timed exclusive games? Why can't they take some of that and offer discounts and free games (at leaf KIND of recent, not like that stuff they've been offering on 360). It would eliminate a selling point of the PS4 right there.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#2AwayFromHerePosted 8/29/2013 12:06:36 PM
You realize Microsoft hates giving stuff away for free right?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3no1oblivionfanPosted 8/29/2013 12:07:35 PM
Greed.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
GT: DanDan4000
#4bessy67Posted 8/29/2013 12:10:16 PM
MS decided to take their money from online subscriptions and create a huge online infrastructure. Sony decided to take their money from online subscriptions and create a game rental service.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5DarkMasterShake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 12:10:25 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

I mean kinda...which Is why I'm getting a PS4 first. But still...why not? MS is trying to appear customer friendly now right? Perfect opportunity right here while knocking down a selling point of the PlayStation?
---
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#6AwayFromHerePosted 8/29/2013 12:11:37 PM
DarkMasterShake posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

I mean kinda...which Is why I'm getting a PS4 first. But still...why not? MS is trying to appear customer friendly now right? Perfect opportunity right here while knocking down a selling point of the PlayStation?

Valve: Hey, we want to make the Left 4 Dead DLC free, okay?

MS: NO!
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7DarkMasterShake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 12:12:45 PM
bessy67 posted...
MS decided to take their money from online subscriptions and create a huge online infrastructure. Sony decided to take their money from online subscriptions and create a game rental service.

Aren't you that troll that said Sony couldn't make a decent infrastructure unless they sell some more skyscrapers or something? Yea you opinions aren't valid to me anymore. No trolls are. Sorry.
---
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#8ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/29/2013 12:13:32 PM
They're too cheap for that.
#9Viet0nePosted 8/29/2013 12:13:34 PM
bessy67 posted...

Considering the PS3 had more games with dedicated servers than the Xbox360, this statement is already false.
---
Currently Playing: Civ5
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#10bessy67Posted 8/29/2013 12:14:07 PM
DarkMasterShake posted...
bessy67 posted...

Aren't you that troll that said Sony couldn't make a decent infrastructure unless they sell some more skyscrapers or something? Yea you opinions aren't valid to me anymore. No trolls are. Sorry.

It's not trolling. They did just have to sell 2 skyscrapers and just had a round of layoffs at SOE. They can't currently afford to expand their online infrastructure.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67