X1 basically useless in Aus

#51vedoris86Posted 8/29/2013 7:18:27 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
JeDDyD posted...
Devil_wings00 posted...
500 bucks in Australia?A quick Google search has informed me it's $599 because everything gaming related is more expensive there. Now $599 for a incomplete product that doesn't have all the features working as advertised. Hard sell on launch for are aussie friends.

Try $750 NZD in New Zealand, now that's insanity.

Umm.... You do realise there is a difference in currency and exchange rates, don't you? $500nz doesn't = $500au doesn't = $500us.....

dunno how something that changes day to day can effect price , even when our dollar is more then US price is still US 500 and 599 AUS for us. if our dollar bottom out to 60 cents per dollar price would be same, its just BS tax they put on it. only difference would be power supply? in hardware

also to people in US do you actually pay 500 for it? or when you buy it they add tax on top?

and to people in NZ ? do you guys have some power supply and wall outlet as AUS? you could save yourself 60-70 bucks by getting it AUS, dunno how much to ship from AUS to NZ though
---
PSN vedoris
lover of rpg's
#52NSGraphitePosted 8/29/2013 7:22:14 PM
The chaos continues. such sweet chaos...
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#53krazykiwikidPosted 8/29/2013 8:12:04 PM
vedoris86 posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
JeDDyD posted...
Devil_wings00 posted...
500 bucks in Australia?A quick Google search has informed me it's $599 because everything gaming related is more expensive there. Now $599 for a incomplete product that doesn't have all the features working as advertised. Hard sell on launch for are aussie friends.

Try $750 NZD in New Zealand, now that's insanity.

Umm.... You do realise there is a difference in currency and exchange rates, don't you? $500nz doesn't = $500au doesn't = $500us.....

dunno how something that changes day to day can effect price , even when our dollar is more then US price is still US 500 and 599 AUS for us. if our dollar bottom out to 60 cents per dollar price would be same, its just BS tax they put on it. only difference would be power supply? in hardware

also to people in US do you actually pay 500 for it? or when you buy it they add tax on top?

and to people in NZ ? do you guys have some power supply and wall outlet as AUS? you could save yourself 60-70 bucks by getting it AUS, dunno how much to ship from AUS to NZ though

You seriously can't be that dense, can you? You do realise that each country has a different perception of value for one dollar right?

$750NZD converts to about.... $652.41AUD

Say New Zealand's dollar value is .50 to USA dollar value. That doesn't mean if you were in america you will pay twice the price of a $5 hamburger you would get in NZ. That means you would probably pay about.... $2.50US for that hamburger. Food probably isn't a good example as it's expensive here, but that's not really the point...... I'm wasting my breath on you though, aren't I.