Even dice is up playing cloud gaming!

#1Nice_RobbyPosted 8/29/2013 5:24:30 PM
This is getting me pumped!

http://oxm.co.uk/61275/battlefield-4-xbox-one-dice-sees-potential-in-titanfall-style-cloud-ai/
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#2teehee23Posted 8/29/2013 5:26:00 PM
DICE knows their stuff and this confirms Cloud is a game changer.
Xbox #1 for the win!
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#3NeoMonkPosted 8/29/2013 5:26:27 PM
We've already cleared out that all 3 consoles have the cloud... stop acting like it's something special or even only on your console...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#4ExempliGratiaPosted 8/29/2013 5:29:42 PM
NeoMonk posted...
We've already cleared out that all 3 consoles have the cloud... stop acting like it's something special or even only on your console...

They all have cloud yes but they aren't pushing it as hard as Microsoft by allowing developers to use their servers for nothing. Meaning most if not all multiplayer games should be dedicated.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#5NeoMonkPosted 8/29/2013 5:32:17 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
They all have cloud yes but they aren't pushing it as hard as Microsoft

Every car company offers you a choice in what the insides of the car could be AC,Leather Interior etc...
Only the ones who have nothing to offer actually point that out in their commercials as GREAT feature...
/thread
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#6Nice_Robby(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 5:32:25 PM
NeoMonk posted...

I was not aware that the ps4 had that. I knew Sony stated that it "can"... But that's all. And gakai is not cloud gaming in the same sense as the Xbox one.
---
#7lilj812Posted 8/29/2013 5:32:48 PM
Developers could use cloud ai on the PS4 as well if they wanted to. This... it isn't special.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#8TYWIN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/29/2013 5:35:06 PM
Nice_Robby posted...
Even dice is up playing cloud gaming... for a money hat

I agree.
#9ExempliGratiaPosted 8/29/2013 5:36:38 PM
NeoMonk posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
They all have cloud yes but they aren't pushing it as hard as Microsoft

Every car company offers you a choice in what the insides of the car could be AC,Leather Interior etc...
Only the ones who have nothing to offer actually point that out in their commercials as GREAT feature...
/thread

Well your analogy sucks. The way the X1 using cloud is not the same way every other console is using it. Which is why they are promoting it as a big thing because well the ability to have every game run on dedicated servers, offload A.i among other things is something new for CONSOLES. But I know your trying to be negative so continue.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#10Nice_Robby(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 5:37:07 PM
lilj812 posted...
Developers could use cloud ai on the PS4 as well if they wanted to. This... it isn't special.

Of course they could... But on what servers?

I can build a console ten times better than the Xbox one and ps4... If I have 10 billion dollars. Saying you can do something and actually doing it are two different things.

Now that cloud gaming is slowly becoming not a joke anymore all we that can be said is that everyone can do it? Come on guys!!!!
---