EA: "We aren't favoring Microsoft over Sony."

#21NeoMonkPosted 8/29/2013 10:36:15 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
All this reads to me as is: Hey guys, we are totally favoring Microsoft, but to get you to keep buying our games, we are going to say we are not. We also promise to give Sony fans something in the future. Both companies are filling our pockets, but obviously Microsoft has more money so ya know...tough cookies.

I actually hate to say this but I agree with this man... *throws up a lil*

EA, UBI & any publisher for that matter goes where there's millions thrown their way.
MS wants to throw a few million to EA so they can stamp some "GET IT FIRST ON XB1" stickers on Plants vs Zombies boxes? "Don't mind if we do" says EA. Can't really blame them it's a business for them.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#22DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/29/2013 11:42:21 PM(edited)
WartPig_ posted...
rags on sony for indie games

praises xbox for PvZ (an indie iphone game) and dont you guys mean PvZ2

stay classy lolfaqs

Egg of face much? Lets put aside the fact that PvZ isn't indie anymore, the exclusive Xbox PvZ is actually like a full retail shooter...

Btw, I don't get why people think EA prefers MS. They prefer MONEY. Guess who has more money to throw at them? They will change their attitude the moment it becomes financially unfavourable to support MS.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#23Spetsnaz420Posted 8/29/2013 11:51:46 PM
Didn't Hitler say he wasn't ethnically cleansing the Jews?

I'm not literally comparing EA to Hitler but honestly guys...seriously
---
Prepare for involuntary rectal focused coitus
#24TeraPatrick2008Posted 8/30/2013 11:05:31 AM
I'm ok with that.

Actually I'd love to NOT SEE any EA games on my Wii U & PS4.
#25Blizz87Posted 8/30/2013 11:41:29 AM
Even if they are favoring Microsoft so what? Ubisoft, and Bungie and many other developers are favoring the Sony and the ps4. Watchdogs, AC Black Flag, AND Destiny are getting exclusive content on ps4. Let EA show the X1 some love if they want jeesh.