Dumb question but just to be sure - day one XBOX = guarantee pickup day one?

#1delt31Posted 8/30/2013 1:02:32 PM
I ask b/c I just preordered one today at Best Buy thinking that I would prob be wave 2 or 3 but my order says xbox one game one edition on my pre order. I'm assuming that's guaranteed day one right?
---
COD Vita - Bad but not THAT bad. The Last of Us - Good but not THAT good.
#2INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/30/2013 1:04:21 PM
Should be as long as Best Buy orders enough.
#3whitelytningPosted 8/30/2013 1:26:27 PM
I suggest contacting best buy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#4capnhowdy18Posted 8/30/2013 1:29:12 PM
It should be, but best buy could have put it in wrong. You should contact them to make sure.
#5RyuuHou25Posted 8/30/2013 1:42:00 PM
No, that's just MSs fancy way of saying you're getting a first edition version of the console.

Best Buy, Futureshop, Wal Mart, they're the ones that are going to have big, massive midnight launches, with line ups outside the stores and what not, people camping out, all of that fun stuff like with the PS3/360 launches.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#6delt31(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 3:33:09 PM
yeah but it was a pre order so I don't have to worry about that. I called bestbuy and they said day one editions are available day one and I should be good.

Didn't know xbox pre orders were still being taken.
---
COD Vita - Bad but not THAT bad. The Last of Us - Good but not THAT good.
#7FinzFan4lifePosted 8/30/2013 5:49:48 PM
delt31 posted...
yeah but it was a pre order so I don't have to worry about that. I called bestbuy and they said day one editions are available day one and I should be good.

Didn't know xbox pre orders were still being taken.

They re-opened it after the delay in Europe
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012