Xbox One has a "targeted release date of late November"

#11supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 2:42:55 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
....And I just noticed that their source is Mountain Dew and Doritos, respectively. I've never considered them hard-hitting sources for leaks, but we're in a new era of gaming I guess.

It's from an official promotion alongside Microsoft. It's safe to say it's legit.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#12INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/30/2013 2:43:52 PM
Belberith posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Seriousy, the guy is on Reddit every other day answering questions and kicking stuff up the chain. Not an easy job. Now they're asking him to MC a chip and soft drink contest.

"Hey Larry, here's a sweet Mercedes. Drive this **** to Gamescom, you earned it"

"Hell yes!"

"Larry, I need you to re-post this Dorito stuff. Make sure you sound enthused to all these twenty-somethings who were raised to tell the difference between marketing BS and sincerity"

"**** my life...."

I feel bad for Larry, he always looks so depressed and out of it now a days.

He is a promotion machine, probably is tired.
#13L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/30/2013 2:46:50 PM
.And I just noticed that their source is Mountain Dew and Doritos, respectively. I've never considered them hard-hitting sources for leaks, but we're in a new era of gaming I guess.

...and yet when an equally unreliable source suggests a release date one week earlier than the ps4, you cats (the Xbox One board) are the first to jump all over it, even going as far as spamming the ps4 board with topics.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#14josuna123Posted 8/30/2013 2:51:20 PM
Sounds like bad news. If they launch on Black Friday and make me fight for my XB1 preorder, I will literally cancel everything.

They are extremely inconsiderate of their customers if they launch on Black Friday. They already caused several customers switch sides for frivolous reasons, but this one for me is the last straw.
#15josuna123Posted 8/30/2013 2:56:45 PM
Belberith posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Seriousy, the guy is on Reddit every other day answering questions and kicking stuff up the chain. Not an easy job. Now they're asking him to MC a chip and soft drink contest.

"Hey Larry, here's a sweet Mercedes. Drive this **** to Gamescom, you earned it"

"Hell yes!"

"Larry, I need you to re-post this Dorito stuff. Make sure you sound enthused to all these twenty-somethings who were raised to tell the difference between marketing BS and sincerity"

"**** my life...."

I feel bad for Larry, he always looks so depressed and out of it now a days.

As the spokesperson he gets a lot of flak from hecklers, and being that he has to defend Microsoft as his job, I think he might take it personally sometimes.

For sure the console war changed his attitude.

I was at SDCC for his XB1 panel and when he opened for questions the first question was directed against Larry from some random guy that heckled him and wanted to be convinced to buy the XB1.
#16CyhortI82Posted 8/30/2013 2:58:15 PM
Again, these are all unconfirmed reports. Is it really so hard to just wait until Microsoft announces a release date?
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#17Ramsus082Posted 8/30/2013 3:03:28 PM
L4YER_CAKE
Posted 8/30/2013 3:46:50 PM

Awesome book, awesome movie.
#18embrandedonePosted 8/30/2013 3:03:41 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
.And I just noticed that their source is Mountain Dew and Doritos, respectively. I've never considered them hard-hitting sources for leaks, but we're in a new era of gaming I guess.

...and yet when an equally unreliable source suggests a release date one week earlier than the ps4, you cats (the Xbox One board) are the first to jump all over it, even going as far as spamming the ps4 board with topics.

Cognitive dissonance.

Ineedhelp is adorable when he's kicking it 'reassurance mode' style.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#19UltimaXOmegaPosted 8/30/2013 3:37:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20TYWIN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/30/2013 3:53:48 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
LOL @ XFLOP DONE! XD

Lmao! Lost it!