Why else would they launch "late November"

#11ManInGorillaSut(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 4:51:10 PM
Northlane posted...
http://ftwgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/reggie_i_dunno.jpg

You win the Internets for today my friend.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#126speednissanPosted 8/30/2013 5:08:20 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
RROD 2.0 incoming. If people can't see that they are rushing this console than they must be blind. The hardware and software are both nowhere near ready. I feel sorry for anyone who buys it.

So today's word of the day is "RROD 2.0"
#13AwayFromHerePosted 8/30/2013 5:11:33 PM
6speednissan posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
RROD 2.0 incoming. If people can't see that they are rushing this console than they must be blind. The hardware and software are both nowhere near ready. I feel sorry for anyone who buys it.

So today's word of the day is "RROD 2.0"

He's been bulls***ing that about for around two weeks. Just ignore and move on.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#14TYWIN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/30/2013 5:24:33 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
If it is indeed coming out in 2014, I am predicting March 15th.

I agree.
#15DeadLock25Posted 8/30/2013 5:30:29 PM
PS4 is coming out Nov 29th in certain areas. Must be hardware difficulties as well.

Seriously, how in the hell does a month define whether or not a piece of hardware has issues? That is absolutely atrocious logic.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#16Big FanPosted 8/30/2013 5:31:28 PM
TYWIN_LANNlSTER posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
If it is indeed coming out in 2014, I am predicting March 15th.

I agree.

Why are you here?
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#17ManInGorillaSut(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 5:38:31 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
PS4 is coming out Nov 29th in certain areas. Must be hardware difficulties as well.

Seriously, how in the hell does a month define whether or not a piece of hardware has issues? That is absolutely atrocious logic.

And yet you took the time to post in it.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#18DeadLock25Posted 8/30/2013 5:40:27 PM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
DeadLock25 posted...

And yet you took the time to post in it.

I said your logic was atrocious, not your topic. Please read carefully.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#19Orange_ApplesPosted 8/30/2013 5:44:46 PM
because there is something called a schedule. If Sony wanted to lay down the hurt on MS they could have announced that they were releasing November 1st, then no matter what MS would have to release after PS4 to stay with their November statement. However Sony didn't because they have a schedule.

These isn't some hidden conspiracy behind it, it is just business and how things fall on the table.

For all we know Sony wanted to aim for an October release but then when they saw their pre-order numbers, they realized the only way they can meet that demand was to push things back.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#20TYWIN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/30/2013 5:59:30 PM
Big Fan posted...
Why are you here?

For fun!