Why else would they launch "late November"

#21embrandedonePosted 8/30/2013 6:00:44 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
PS4 is coming out Nov 29th in certain areas. Must be hardware difficulties as well.

Seriously, how in the hell does a month define whether or not a piece of hardware has issues? That is absolutely atrocious logic.

Nope, try again. PS4 is coming Nov 15th for the US. Let's not stoop enough to use PS4 EU date vs Xbone US date to win your argument. A man should be better than that.

Seriously, how many times must I school you! A monkey could learn faster *thwack*

Now try again and this time, WITH FEELING.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#22ExempliGratiaPosted 8/30/2013 6:00:56 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
ManInGorillaSut posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
PS4 is coming out Nov 29th in certain areas. Must be hardware difficulties as well.

Seriously, how in the hell does a month define whether or not a piece of hardware has issues? That is absolutely atrocious logic.

And yet you took the time to post in it.

I said your logic was atrocious, not your topic. Please read carefully.

Lol just like his topic he failed.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#23DeadLock25Posted 8/30/2013 6:22:23 PM(edited)
embrandedone posted...
DeadLock25 posted...

Nope, try again. PS4 is coming Nov 15th for the US. Let's not stoop enough to use PS4 EU date vs Xbone US date to win your argument. A man should be better than that.

Seriously, how many times must I school you! A monkey could learn faster *thwack*

Now try again and this time, WITH FEELING.

I clearly said IN CERTAIN AREAS, and with that I made the argument that a release date in late November does not indicate that a console has any sort of issues. The first sentence was sarcasm in case you didnt get it.

Or are you going to sit here and tell me that cherry picking Nov 15th and using it as the basis for the release date for the PS4 would indicate that it not coming out with hardware issues? Again, I am not saying either console will have any issues at all. What I am saying is that TC is idiotic for arguing that a release date of "late November" (which is still a rumor) is somehow reflective of hardware issues, when the competitor is doing the same in some areas, and only 2 weeks sooner in others. The release date of a console, especially a difference of two measly weeks, is not in any way shape or form indicative of the hardware functionality of said console.

For someone smart enough to throw around words like monkey, you seem to be incapable of understanding the basic point made in a very simple argument.

PS: Where did you get your assertion that "late november" was an Xbox "US' date and not a "worldwide" one? For someone so eager to point out logical fallacies, I would expect you to know the difference between "fact' and "baseless assumption based on a rumor"
---
GT: DeadLock25
#24TYWIN_LANNlSTERPosted 8/30/2013 6:16:56 PM
Lmao! Deadlock mad.