What Launch games you think are gonna Bomb! and vice versa (review wise)

#1Dev445Posted 8/30/2013 6:22:22 PM
I'm talking about all launch games including PS4 games.

On the XBO side I got
Fighter Within
LocoCycle
Powerstar Golf

I think those three will get terrible reviews. Fighter within just looks really bad.

On the PS4 side of things
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall (Not sure bout this one Graphics might save it)
Resogun

These three will get terrible reviews. Not sure bout Killzone though. Personally I hate that game but it does have good graphics.

Also how do you judge games your not sure about getting? Does it have to universally get good reviews from everyone, or just that one site?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 8/30/2013 6:27:40 PM(edited)
killer instinct will probably bomb, considering theres only going to be 6 characters in the game. thats pretty horrible for fighting game standards, no matter how good the arcade and story mode are. thats going to be the laughing stock of the fighting game scene. even fighters not taken very serious at tourneys have more than that. i mean smashbros has triple or quadruple that in roster.
#3CrystalKing5426Posted 8/30/2013 6:27:08 PM
Killer Instinct will Bomb

Knack will Rope

Killzone will Lamp Oil
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 8/30/2013 6:32:46 PM
knack for sure will bomb
#5ExempliGratiaPosted 8/30/2013 6:37:53 PM
Dev445 posted...
I'm talking about all launch games including PS4 games.

On the XBO side I got
Fighter Within
LocoCycle
Powerstar Golf

I think those three will get terrible reviews. Fighter within just looks really bad.

On the PS4 side of things
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall (Not sure bout this one Graphics might save it)
Resogun

These three will get terrible reviews. Not sure bout Killzone though. Personally I hate that game but it does have good graphics.

Also how do you judge games your not sure about getting? Does it have to universally get good reviews from everyone, or just that one site?

Loco cycle is made by twisted pixel they have a pretty good track record. Killzone it's being hyped too much even if it stinks I'm sure the reviews won't make it look bad. Resogun no way he guys that made super stardust hd are brilliant.

I think it's going to be Knack, Fighter Within, Powerstar Golf, and Drive Club. Something about Drive club bothers me. Gt6 and forza 5 within the same timeframe makes me iffy about that game.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#6ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/30/2013 6:45:14 PM
Why would killzone bomb? People like multiplayer FPSs too much. Plus, it's a graphical kind of game, which most appreciate. The single player will suck as always, but like CoD, the multiplayer is both the focus and the saving grace.
#7sworderPosted 8/30/2013 6:52:43 PM
lol at Killzone bombing

lol at Ryse not being in the list
#8sworderPosted 8/30/2013 6:55:02 PM
okay, and Resogun bombing as well? Super Stardust got excellent reviews and was a really fun game, and this is basically a sequel

I hope TC is really just clueless and has no idea what he's talking about, rather than another run of the mill xbot sharing their terrible opinions
#9Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 6:59:19 PM
sworder posted...
okay, and Resogun bombing as well? Super Stardust got excellent reviews and was a really fun game, and this is basically a sequel

I hope TC is really just clueless and has no idea what he's talking about, rather than another run of the mill xbot sharing their terrible opinions

Damn someone's feelings got hurt, its called opinions dude.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#10MrImpatient35Posted 8/30/2013 6:59:37 PM
Lococycle will bomb.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!