What Launch games you think are gonna Bomb! and vice versa (review wise)

#11Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 7:01:43 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Why would killzone bomb? People like multiplayer FPSs too much. Plus, it's a graphical kind of game, which most appreciate. The single player will suck as always, but like CoD, the multiplayer is both the focus and the saving grace.

Yeah that's why I wasn't sure. As much as I hate Killzone just being a FPS ups the score I bet, plus it has some nice graphics.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#12sworderPosted 8/30/2013 7:07:27 PM
Dev445 posted...
Damn someone's feelings got hurt, its called opinions dude.

And my opinion is that your opinion is dumb. Does feelings need to be hurt for you to think someone has a dumb opinion? I don't see why

The Killzone franchise has great reviews. Killzone 2 has a 91 on Metacritic while Killzone 3 has an 84. There is nothing but good things said about Killzone on Vita. Why would this one bomb? How do you come to this conclusion?

Super Stardust was an amazing indie that ALSO got great reviews. I spent a lot of time with it with my friends, but I can tell that you've never played it. Eurogamer already has an article that states that Resogun could be the star of the PS4 launch, obviously because of how fun it is. Yet you think it will flop for no reason

No, that's just being ignorant. You're talking about things you have zero idea about, and just regurgitate the same garbage you read in this board from other xbots that can't accept that hey, Sony makes damn good exclusives
#13Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 7:23:01 PM
sworder posted...
Dev445 posted...
Damn someone's feelings got hurt, its called opinions dude.

And my opinion is that your opinion is dumb. Does feelings need to be hurt for you to think someone has a dumb opinion? I don't see why

The Killzone franchise has great reviews. Killzone 2 has a 91 on Metacritic while Killzone 3 has an 84. There is nothing but good things said about Killzone on Vita. Why would this one bomb? How do you come to this conclusion?

Super Stardust was an amazing indie that ALSO got great reviews. I spent a lot of time with it with my friends, but I can tell that you've never played it. Eurogamer already has an article that states that Resogun could be the star of the PS4 launch, obviously because of how fun it is. Yet you think it will flop for no reason

No, that's just being ignorant. You're talking about things you have zero idea about, and just regurgitate the same garbage you read in this board from other xbots that can't accept that hey, Sony makes damn good exclusives

XD calm down man all of this is unnecessary. You turned this into a fanboy thing. I was just listing games I thought would get terrible reviews than you called me an xbot XD.

Its all good man
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#14CapnStankyPosted 8/30/2013 7:25:19 PM
Bombs: Ryse, Lococycle, Fighter Within, Knack, Driveclub

OK games: Dead Rising 3, Killzone, Watch_Dogs, FIFA

Hits: Resogun

Anyone that thinks Resogun is gonna bomb doesnt know Housemarque.
#15Ironman06Posted 9/3/2013 7:58:15 PM
Killzone might bomb simply because it's competing with two other major FPS's. I'm not saying it's a bad game or anything, I'm just not sure it has the chops to compete with COD or BF4.
#16Foxx3kPosted 9/3/2013 7:59:38 PM
I don't think LocoCycle looks great, but Twisted Pixel has a near impeccable track record.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#17BkzIzuPosted 9/3/2013 7:59:58 PM
I highly doubt Killzone will bomb, it usually sell at least a million copies.