Titanfall is my GOTY from the 8 minutes I got to play of it today

#81BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 4:27:55 AM
Trolls getting suspended. Huehuehue.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#82FocianPosted 8/31/2013 4:29:53 AM
Astute, how many accounts are you going to go through trying to get 'justice'?
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#83Bikes-Posted 8/31/2013 4:41:09 AM
Top_Bloke posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
That game is f***ing amazing. It feels so fast paced, yet still requires strategy. The gunplay is buttery smooth, and the mechs control wonderfully. I honestly do not have a bad thing to say about this game.

Thanks for the insight.

I've shown some footage off to guys at work and they're all pretty pumped for it.

I think we'll see X1 sales really jump around March (or whenever release it).

I wouldn't really count on it, odds are the 360 version will just be what most people buy.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#84Big FanPosted 8/31/2013 5:01:06 AM
duces9killa posted...
CapnStanky posted...
TYWIN_LANNlSTER posted...
Lmao just to prove a point, I will pass up Titanlol when it comes to the PS4

And don't be jealous now. You know you want to play that fluid gameplay, god-tier graphics KZ:SF. You can throw baseless nonsense like it'll be garbage, like the 85-91 Metacritic KZ2 and 3 were garbage, but it doesn't change that they're great games.

Shall I be cruel? Nah I shouldn't. Oh go on... that garbage KZ:SF is outselling all your Bone exclusives combined! Smile :-)

You're making it easy to get you banned.

Why because his speaking the truth go troll somewere else fangirl and titanfall may come to ps4 and did you know killzone has more preorders then all xbone games combined

See your argument could work if MS had opened up the preorders like Sony did. Now Sony has to rush to meet the demand and either the hardware will suffer or they'll send them out in waves and not everyone who preordered will get it launch day
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#85alexismynamexxPosted 8/31/2013 5:18:43 AM
TYWIN_LANNlSTER posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Has it even been confirmed for PS4 yet?

Not quite yet. Once the PS4 game sales numbers hit, especially if the X1 pre-orders are indicative of how the game will sell on it, then it will be announced.

I only just got my pre order in before stocks of the Xbox one ran out, hardly disappointing pre orders. And if you dare say that they put out drastically less pre orders than they could have to fix the perception of sales then I suggest you educate yourself on trading standards.
#866speednissanPosted 8/31/2013 5:19:51 AM
I'm really looking forward to this game too. Thanks TC. I'll probably throw $5 on it this weekend to show support for it.
#87Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/31/2013 5:54:53 AM
I have to vouch for Biggestps3fan on this one, we use a Steam Chat room for a group we're in. When the consoles were shown at e3, you should have seen all the PS4 droning this guy did. He's a 100% Sony fanboy, annoying one at that. If he says a Xbox game is good, it's gotta be good.. at least in his opinion.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#88FocianPosted 8/31/2013 5:57:46 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I have to vouch for Biggestps3fan on this one, we use a Steam Chat room for a group we're in. When the consoles were shown at e3, you should have seen all the PS4 droning this guy did. He's a 100% Sony fanboy, annoying one at that. If he says a Xbox game is good, it's gotta be good.. at least in his opinion.

BIGGESTPS3FAN is not a "100% Raving Sony Fanboy".

He may be annoying though, but that is subjective, although I would also disagree with that assessment as well.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#89DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/31/2013 6:10:52 AM
Wow, I cannot believe how a topic about someone being excited for a game is filled with so much hate and fanboy accusations, especially when the guy is going to get it on PC.

This board is seriously infested.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#90Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/31/2013 6:16:57 AM
Focian posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

BIGGESTPS3FAN is not a "100% Raving Sony Fanboy".

He may be annoying though, but that is subjective, although I would also disagree with that assessment as well.

What do you mean, is not 100%

Biggest

PS3

FAN
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!