I am buying a xbox one and not a ps4 because.

#71immortaltech6Posted 8/31/2013 6:45:10 AM
Lol? Come back after it moves beyond the all-talk phase and there's actual games to prove it. And thanks for proving my last sentence true with your last sentence.
#72FusionCPosted 8/31/2013 6:48:09 AM
immortaltech6 posted...
Lol? Come back after it moves beyond the all-talk phase and there's actual games to prove it. And thanks for proving my last sentence true with your last sentence.

What do you mean all-talk? They have spent the money at the Des Moines data center...thats ONE data center that they have. And you can see the 1st party money already being spent on games like Forza.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#73CyhortI82Posted 8/31/2013 6:50:28 AM
I like the Kinect features and the exclusives/launch line up more than anything the PS4 is offering. I'll get one eventually, but not until next year at least.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#74nb003_99Posted 8/31/2013 6:56:57 AM
I am buying Xbox 1 because Microsoft looks out for the consumer. They care more about me than my my money.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#75OEIO999Posted 8/31/2013 7:16:36 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
I always liked the online for xbox better and the controller just feels alot better to me. Not to mention this time around the games are looking godlike for xbox.. titan fall, halo, kingdom hearts 3, final fantasy 15, Forza 5, Cod ghost, and battlefield 4... I can't wait.

Edit: Before the sony trolls attack i'm not saying the ps4 is bad just why I prefer the xbox one better.. and why alot of other people do as well.

So you're reasons for liking a console over another is becuase of a controller, that i didn't think people had any sort of interaction with, an online that would be identetical regardless of the console; and most importantly for games that will be on both platforms (except for Titanfall which will be on 360 and PC as well, sure as hell buying it on the PC, Halo *cough*milk-franchise*cough* and Forza 5). Yeah, okay.
#76WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 7:36:11 AM
OEIO999 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
I always liked the online for xbox better and the controller just feels alot better to me. Not to mention this time around the games are looking godlike for xbox.. titan fall, halo, kingdom hearts 3, final fantasy 15, Forza 5, Cod ghost, and battlefield 4... I can't wait.

Edit: Before the sony trolls attack i'm not saying the ps4 is bad just why I prefer the xbox one better.. and why alot of other people do as well.

So you're reasons for liking a console over another is becuase of a controller, that i didn't think people had any sort of interaction with, an online that would be identetical regardless of the console; and most importantly for games that will be on both platforms (except for Titanfall which will be on 360 and PC as well, sure as hell buying it on the PC, Halo *cough*milk-franchise*cough* and Forza 5). Yeah, okay.

The online is not identical and the controller is far beyond what the ps3/4 controller will ever be. Don't get me started on games besides multiplats I don't see anything worth playing right not for ps4..
---
Better Games. Better Online. Better Controller. Xbox One > Ps4
Future Owner of Xbox One, Ps4, and Wii u
#77nb003_99Posted 8/31/2013 7:37:05 AM
Pokerkid777 posted...
same here bro, if anything we'll be seeing the "for sale" sign on Sony's exec office very soon.

That would be Awesome! Imagine Microsoft without any real competition.... Would be a sight to behold!
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#78Tz1ouvPosted 8/31/2013 7:42:05 AM
nb003_99 posted...
I am buying Xbox 1 because Microsoft looks out for the consumer. They care more about me than my my money.

Is it opposite day today?
#79IzecPosted 8/31/2013 7:45:01 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
I always liked the online for xbox better and the controller just feels alot better to me.

Cool. All of Xbox One's efforts seem to have gone to their controller and dedicated servers, so it makes sense to buy the console on those grounds.
---
No Text
#80MrImpatient35Posted 8/31/2013 7:52:19 AM
I personally will be buying X1 for the reasons you stated, and also to play online with my friends who will also be buying it. We already called dibbs on the character classes in Destiny lol.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!