Even at PAX, DICE STILL isn't showing the Xbox One version of Battlefield 4

#41jrb363Posted 8/31/2013 12:21:03 PM
Viryu posted...
I'm starting to have doubts whether One can actually run anything at all.

It can run pretty well as a TV Guide. Well, it does lag...but it can do it. As for gaming...lol
---
Systems owned: Genesis, SNES, TG-16, PSX, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, 360, Wii, PS3, GB, GameGear, GB pocket, GBA, GBA SP, Virtua Boy, Neo-Geo Color, PSP, DS, 3DS
#42ghost140Posted 8/31/2013 12:28:48 PM
Viryu posted...

Social networking, internet, TV and sports that's all the xbone needs!
---
Possession is 9/10ths of the law, the other tenth is a tank and I have both. - Sarge
#43LOLKNlCKSPosted 8/31/2013 12:33:25 PM
supermoc10 posted...
Yeomanly posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
It is rather interesting that there is no real xbox one footage.

Especially seeing as how they claimed to have gotten their certification even before sony got theirs, yet there is nothing to be found about it anywhere.
And there not being a release date doesn't really help this either.

One can't help but wonder if the xbox is actually going to be ready by November.

I would be worried 'IF' 3rd partys were showing PC and PS4 games and not Xbox One, but at this point they are only showing PC.

Looks like both Sony and Microsoft are rushing to get out in time for christmas, too many rumours/specuation about both at this point. So we should be worried about both?

Strange thing to worry about, mine is paid in full, get free game, dedicated servers for my cod, no worries here. :D

That is simply not true.

Watch Dogs, ever since the PS4 announcement, has ONLY been shown on PS4.
Assassin's Creed 4 has ONLY been shown on PS4
Thief has ONLY been shown on PS4.
Need for Speed: Rivals has been shown on PS4. At E3, it was only on PS4. Don't know about Gamescom.
The Division (game that has Xbox only content) has been shown on PS4 first.
Battlefield 4 has been shown on PS4.
Blacklight: Retribution has been shown on PS4.
Destiny has ONLY been shown on PS4.
Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 were only shown on PS4.

This man speaks the truth. Lol xbox fanboys trying to change the subject talking about devkits and crap they don't understand when there's been all kind of game footage captured on a PS4 and none on an xbox one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rQ4Qyli.jpg
#44axelfooley2k5Posted 8/31/2013 3:26:18 PM
ghost140 posted...
Viryu posted...

you are mean
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#45NorthlanePosted 8/31/2013 4:20:42 PM
supermoc10 posted...
Yeomanly posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
It is rather interesting that there is no real xbox one footage.

Especially seeing as how they claimed to have gotten their certification even before sony got theirs, yet there is nothing to be found about it anywhere.
And there not being a release date doesn't really help this either.

One can't help but wonder if the xbox is actually going to be ready by November.

I would be worried 'IF' 3rd partys were showing PC and PS4 games and not Xbox One, but at this point they are only showing PC.

Looks like both Sony and Microsoft are rushing to get out in time for christmas, too many rumours/specuation about both at this point. So we should be worried about both?

Strange thing to worry about, mine is paid in full, get free game, dedicated servers for my cod, no worries here. :D

That is simply not true.

Watch Dogs, ever since the PS4 announcement, has ONLY been shown on PS4.
Assassin's Creed 4 has ONLY been shown on PS4
Thief has ONLY been shown on PS4.
Need for Speed: Rivals has been shown on PS4. At E3, it was only on PS4. Don't know about Gamescom.
The Division (game that has Xbox only content) has been shown on PS4 first.
Battlefield 4 has been shown on PS4.
Blacklight: Retribution has been shown on PS4.
Destiny has ONLY been shown on PS4.
Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 were only shown on PS4.

Don't forget that the supposed 'CoD: Ghosts on Xbox One' footage at the multiplayer reveal was really just the game being played on a PC with an Xbox One controller
---
http://i.minus.com/ibuTw5hxDJVGDg.gif
http://i.imgur.com/h6zPKZ4.jpg
#46NeoMonkPosted 8/31/2013 4:25:03 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
They don't want to get slammed for 720p so they bide their time...but honestly I'm pretty sure but versions will be 1080p by launch...even if they aren't 60FPS and 64 players are much more important anyhow.

Exactly, it was easy for the FBs to try & trash the PS4 one but it seems like BF in general will be rather gimped on both consoles... real shame too.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#47Ramsus082Posted 8/31/2013 4:25:57 PM
.....Didn't Albert Penello just get finished taking a shot at Sony for not having retail kits available for demos yet?
#48Decimator11Posted 8/31/2013 4:27:33 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
.....Didn't Albert Penello just get finished taking a shot at Sony for not having retail kits available for demos yet?

First party games were supposedly running on final Xbox One hardware
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#49bob15xPosted 8/31/2013 4:29:08 PM
ghost140 posted...
Viryu posted...

Sony has integration straight to facebook.
Sony has its own cable service coming to the ps4.
Sony has a browser.

what is your point?
#50Ramsus082Posted 8/31/2013 4:32:00 PM
Honestly though, if we assume that both consoles will launch in November and we won't be playing on bulky development kits, does it really matter whether final builds are available for demos yet?