Lets be honest about what the Xbox is (with FAQ section)

#131DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 11:13:40 PM
HellsController posted...
There's trolling, and then there's dedication.

Well FBs need to be dedicated. How else can you repeat the same falsehoods over and over expecting it to suddenly become a truth? There must be around 70 posts in this topic that attack the topic for something its not even about.

I so enjoy picking on fools. PC elitists, Nintendrones, Xbots and Ponies are always so easy to pick apart and watching them trying to form coherent arguments, Nay!, even be able to read the argument, is entertainment unto itself.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#132DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 11:17:57 PM(edited)
CaIiber345 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

"@Caliber

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Just because you liked one company previously does not mean you can't jump on the newest bandwagon. Look at all the people here calling me an Xbot when just months ago, I was bashing the Xbox 360 for having no games and Kinect being useless.
"

It's simple. You called me a Sony Pony. I then posted reasons why I'm not. My very first post politely disagreed with you and your retort was to call me names. Yet I haven't called you a name at all. I explained why the name you called me doesn't apply. I'm not on any bandwagon. I readily admit that the PS4 could be a colossal failure. I'm more anti-Xbox One than I am pro-PS4. A fanboy wouldn't do that, now would they? Sony Pony, Xbot, Nintendrone, it's all the same. Not once have you seen me invoke another console's perceived merits to counter your points. If you think the Xbox One has value, that's fine. Have at it. I don't have to sit in your living room and play it with you. But I won't resort to calling you names because of your choice. That's what pisses me off; not that you think Xbox One is great and I think it sucks, but that people around here have to be rude when someone disagrees with them.

Well I'm too lazy to dig back so I am going to assume I poorly generalized you with other posters. I honestly don't even remember your original argument since there have been so many replies that I don't see names anymore.

I have no problem if you are anti-xbox. I would argue against some of those points but I'm sure you've already seen those arguments in my FAQs.

Unless you are the person talking about Gaikai and Europe. That I already agreed. XB1 is a north American console. The Sony deal in Europe also completely destroys it. The only reason anyone would shell out the extra dough is if they have a lot of money and don't care or really need dedicated servers for online play.
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#133possessionPosted 9/3/2013 11:17:53 PM
I'm sorry, the majority spoke out against Kinect being mandatory? Where is this? Please provide a link. The real MAJORITY doesn't even know what these new features are. This is the same majority that says CoD is trash. Gaming enthusiasts who lineup day one aren't the majority by a long shot. Or else we wouldn't have games like NSMBWii selling 28 million copies while better platformers can't break a million at less than half the price.

The only fact you are bringing is that you are full of **** and lie about facts and my post. I love how you ignored the rest of the things I called you out on. Did I use too many words or were you just unable to find where I said all that garbage you made up?

Why would you need a link? The reversals are common knowledge. The Kinect can be unplugged without the system bricking (as I stated earlier), something that Microsoft said could not be done (much like DRM and online check in). I'm sure you can find it yourself, since you apparently don't know. Google loves you.

Don't have a clue what NSMBWii is..

What did I ignore? I addressed what you responded to.

At any rate, it is apparent you are only looking for a fight, so...good luck with that. And have fun with your "he ran away" comments.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Chaos Legion
#134CaIiber345Posted 9/3/2013 11:21:52 PM
CaIiber345 posted...

"@Caliber

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Just because you liked one company previously does not mean you can't jump on the newest bandwagon. Look at all the people here calling me an Xbot when just months ago, I was bashing the Xbox 360 for having no games and Kinect being useless.
"

It's simple. You called me a Sony Pony. I then posted reasons why I'm not. My very first post politely disagreed with you and your retort was to call me names. Yet I haven't called you a name at all. I explained why the name you called me doesn't apply. I'm not on any bandwagon. I readily admit that the PS4 could be a colossal failure. I'm more anti-Xbox One than I am pro-PS4. A fanboy wouldn't do that, now would they? Sony Pony, Xbot, Nintendrone, it's all the same. Not once have you seen me invoke another console's perceived merits to counter your points. If you think the Xbox One has value, that's fine. Have at it. I don't have to sit in your living room and play it with you. But I won't resort to calling you names because of your choice. That's what pisses me off; not that you think Xbox One is great and I think it sucks, but that people around here have to be rude when someone disagrees with them.

Well I'm too lazy to dig back so I am going to assume I poorly generalized you with other posters. I honestly don't even remember your original argument since there have been so many replies that I don't see names anymore.

I have no problem if you are anti-xbox. I would argue against some of those points but I'm sure you've already seen those arguments in my FAQs.

Unless you are the person talking about Gaikai and Europe. That I already agreed. XB1 is a north American console. The Sony deal in Europe also completely destroys it. The only reason anyone would shell out the extra dough is if they have a lot of money and don't care or really need dedicated servers for online play.

Nope, not me. I agree that Xbox is an American console first and foremost, while Playstation has significantly more global appeal.
---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling". Dr_ Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#135DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 11:25:51 PM
possession posted...
Why would you need a link?

Well I don't know... because facts need proof???????

The reversals are common knowledge. The Kinect can be unplugged without the system bricking (as I stated earlier), something that Microsoft said could not be done (much like DRM and online check in). I'm sure you can find it yourself, since you apparently don't know. Google loves you.

How does this mean that the majority does not like Kinect?

A)It still doesn't resolve the issue that only hardcore gamers spoke out about this, which is a minority of the gaming population...
B)They simply reversed being able to unplug it, something I voted for too... I might take this on a trip with me and I don't want to bring the extra bulk of a Kinect. There can be many instances where I don't want it connected or at least its not convenient to do so. This is not proving that the majority does not want Kinect at all.

As for the rest, just like Kinect, "features" are not universal to everyone. You like Kinect? Good. I hope you enjoy it. But don't assume everyone else will. This is exactly why all of your "facts" are full of ****.

You said my facts were BS because of something I never even stated, and in fact, has stated the opposite in this topic. You then used that example to discredit ALL my points. This was pretty fail.

Its like going to a feminist rally and saying "your argument is wrong because you are pro rape!"

At any rate, it is apparent you are only looking for a fight, so...good luck with that. And have fun with your "he ran away" comments.

Oh look, another poster embarrasses himself by not reading the topic and pulling out facts from his ass!

I'm on a roll. One of you thinks Sony losing $6 billion is better than MS losing $2 billion while the other is having an imaginary argument with himself while addressing me! Well I guess 8thwonder did both so you are one step above that at least.
---
#136Millertime660Posted 9/3/2013 11:28:38 PM
possession posted...
I'm sorry, the majority spoke out against Kinect being mandatory? Where is this? Please provide a link. The real MAJORITY doesn't even know what these new features are. This is the same majority that says CoD is trash. Gaming enthusiasts who lineup day one aren't the majority by a long shot. Or else we wouldn't have games like NSMBWii selling 28 million copies while better platformers can't break a million at less than half the price.

The only fact you are bringing is that you are full of **** and lie about facts and my post. I love how you ignored the rest of the things I called you out on. Did I use too many words or were you just unable to find where I said all that garbage you made up?

Why would you need a link? The reversals are common knowledge. The Kinect can be unplugged without the system bricking (as I stated earlier), something that Microsoft said could not be done (much like DRM and online check in). I'm sure you can find it yourself, since you apparently don't know. Google loves you.

The reversals are common knowledge.... but Id like to see a link as well to where microsoft said they "cant" change the mandatory kinect/drm online check. Alot of people are on here saying microsof said it was not possible but I havent seen anything that proves that.
#137Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/3/2013 11:35:13 PM
CaIiber345 posted...

"@Caliber

"

Well when you hold up Sony as some pretentious company who cares sooo much about the gamers, and is all about the gaming while you bash MS for being in the business of gaming... It just looks like you chose to either ignore the facts or be ignorant to them. So hence, you get called a sony pony.
---
Ninja Farm