Do not let the sony trolls fool you

#1pepsiboy95620Posted 8/31/2013 1:25:14 PM
I went to a GameStop expo event in las Vegas 2 days ago I drove over there from Sacramento with a couple of friends to try out and see all the new things that will be releasing soon. There was Xbox One demos and ps4 demos the biggest lines they had there where for ryse and call of duty ghosts on Xbox One the biggest wait and line was for titanfall. I went to the PlayStation side and I got to try the games there without any wait. I'm not saying Xbox is better I'm just stating that Xbox is not really more popular than Xbox. Also the Xbox One controller is as good as everyone is making it out to be ,the controller just has that quality feel to it as soon as you hold it.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#2lilj812Posted 8/31/2013 1:26:16 PM
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251266/ps4-vs-xbox-one-pre-order-totals-to-august-24th-2013/
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#3OandA_PestPosted 8/31/2013 1:27:25 PM
Sigh... Once again...

Anyone who says anything slightly negative about the Xbox One is not a Sony Troll.

Move along, folks.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite
#4WM_PMCPosted 8/31/2013 1:28:03 PM
Good to know that the interest shown by a small group of people in one American city represents the interest level of the entire world.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#5TonyKojimaPosted 8/31/2013 1:28:36 PM
Sorry but no one is buying titanfall lol.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#6jasoncaricPosted 8/31/2013 1:29:10 PM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
I went to a GameStop expo event in las Vegas 2 days ago I drove over there from Sacramento with a couple of friends to try out and see all the new things that will be releasing soon. There was Xbox One demos and ps4 demos the biggest lines they had there where for ryse and call of duty ghosts on Xbox One the biggest wait and line was for titanfall. I went to the PlayStation side and I got to try the games there without any wait. I'm not saying Xbox is better I'm just stating that Xbox is not really more popular than Xbox. Also the Xbox One controller is as good as everyone is making it out to be ,the controller just has that quality feel to it as soon as you hold it.

Xbox is not more popular than Xbox? Say what?
#7NeoMonkPosted 8/31/2013 1:31:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EcLNAFA.png
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/31/2013 1:33:39 PM
WM_PMC posted...
Good to know that the interest shown by a small group of people in one American city represents the interest level of the entire world.

It was like a GameStop expo where they brought managers, district managers and upper management people to Vegas to get hands on experience with all the new stuff.

I have heard similar remarks from several managers in my area.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#9art_of_the_killPosted 8/31/2013 1:34:04 PM
TonyKojima posted...
Sorry but no one is buying titanfall lol.

Not for X1, anyway. I think most people are buying it on 360.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#10JAlME_LANNISTERPosted 8/31/2013 1:34:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]