Do not let the sony trolls fool you

#11tokenblackguy23Posted 8/31/2013 2:36:02 PM
lilj812 posted...
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251266/ps4-vs-xbox-one-pre-order-totals-to-august-24th-2013/

end thread/ lmao hahahaha@ "I'll just leave this here" haha
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#12L96A1BOSSPosted 8/31/2013 3:33:03 PM
Titanfal MP only game for $60 bones good luck eating that contract M$ and look like all your xbots are buying a PS4 look at COD numbers on a Sony console.
#13WM_PMCPosted 8/31/2013 3:35:33 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
WM_PMC posted...
Good to know that the interest shown by a small group of people in one American city represents the interest level of the entire world.

It was like a GameStop expo where they brought managers, district managers and upper management people to Vegas to get hands on experience with all the new stuff.

I have heard similar remarks from several managers in my area.

And the point of this post was what exactly?
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#14NatatteruPosted 8/31/2013 3:38:22 PM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
I went to a GameStop expo event in las Vegas 2 days ago I drove over there from Sacramento with a couple of friends to try out and see all the new things that will be releasing soon. There was Xbox One demos and ps4 demos the biggest lines they had there where for ryse and call of duty ghosts on Xbox One the biggest wait and line was for titanfall. I went to the PlayStation side and I got to try the games there without any wait. I'm not saying Xbox is better I'm just stating that Xbox is not really more popular than Xbox. Also the Xbox One controller is as good as everyone is making it out to be ,the controller just has that quality feel to it as soon as you hold it.

I like how this loses all sense near the end.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#15vmufanPosted 8/31/2013 4:23:38 PM(edited)
pepsiboy95620 posted...
I'm not saying Xbox is better I'm just stating that Xbox is not really more popular than Xbox.

I think YOU are the troll trying to fool us
---
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
#16OmegaTavoPosted 8/31/2013 4:59:08 PM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
I went to a GameStop expo event in las Vegas 2 days ago I drove over there from Sacramento with a couple of friends to try out and see all the new things that will be releasing soon. There was Xbox One demos and ps4 demos the biggest lines they had there where for ryse and call of duty ghosts on Xbox One the biggest wait and line was for titanfall. I went to the PlayStation side and I got to try the games there without any wait. I'm not saying Xbox is better I'm just stating that Xbox is not really more popular than Xbox. Also the Xbox One controller is as good as everyone is making it out to be ,the controller just has that quality feel to it as soon as you hold it.

But the friend of a cousin of my sister's boyfriend went to the same expo and he is saying the complete opposite. He took pictures and videos but he lost his camera while waiting for Ross and Rachel to get married.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#17nb003_99Posted 8/31/2013 5:00:21 PM
Awesome!
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#18BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/31/2013 5:07:41 PM
WM_PMC posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
WM_PMC posted...
Good to know that the interest shown by a small group of people in one American city represents the interest level of the entire world.

It was like a GameStop expo where they brought managers, district managers and upper management people to Vegas to get hands on experience with all the new stuff.

I have heard similar remarks from several managers in my area.

And the point of this post was what exactly?

This is gfaqs. No point necessary.

Oh and also to inform you that it wasn't people in some "small group of people in one American city". It was an actual event for GameStop people.

The part about the managers links to the original statement you commented on.

That thing on top of your neck isn't just a hat rack. It's ok if you use it for other things sometimes.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#19nb003_99Posted 8/31/2013 5:10:42 PM
JAlME_LANNISTER posted...
I don't believe TC for a second.

WAAAAY too much credit
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#20blacklabelicePosted 8/31/2013 5:27:10 PM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
I'm not saying Xbox is better I'm just stating that Xbox is not really more popular than Xbox.

derp