why are so many sony fans..

#1pepsiboy95620Posted 8/31/2013 3:42:38 PM
Saying Xbox One can't handle any game because none have been shown on the actual console? I've seen Forza,ryse,killer instinct, titanfall,call of duty ghosts all being played on the actual system with no problems at all.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#2METALINGUS5150Posted 8/31/2013 3:44:45 PM
Don't let it bother you.
Fanboys on both sides just want to stir up things that they don't understand.
#3lilj812Posted 8/31/2013 3:47:24 PM
Who is saying that? I haven't seen that lately.... is this in response to another thread?

The system will work, that's for sure lol. Whether we'll get another rrod fiasco.... it's possible.

Their hardware is usually crap.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#4pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 4:44:49 PM
Yes I've seen in so many other posts that people say Microsoft is sacred to show off the hardware play games so they use custom computers instead when that's not true because I've seen the games played on systems running very good.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#5Sactown916Posted 8/31/2013 4:51:39 PM
lilj812 posted...
Who is saying that? I haven't seen that lately.... is this in response to another thread?

The system will work, that's for sure lol. Whether we'll get another rrod fiasco.... it's possible.

How many ps2 lens went out? Who remembers having to play a PS1 upside down. Hell I remember my ps1 wouldn't spin discs so I had to spin it before I turned it on just so it would start the game. PS3 lyod.

No company is perfect. I personally have never had a RROD and I've had a launch console and a slim.
---
Gamertag: G30rgeZimmerman <add me>
PSN: Warriors916
#6OmegaTavoPosted 8/31/2013 4:54:47 PM
Sactown916 posted...
lilj812 posted...

How many ps2 lens went out? Who remembers having to play a PS1 upside down. Hell I remember my ps1 wouldn't spin discs so I had to spin it before I turned it on just so it would start the game. PS3 lyod.

No company is perfect. I personally have never had a RROD and I've had a launch console and a slim.

My ps1 died of old age (5 years I think), ps2 and 3 are still working like a charm.

On the other hand I'm on my 3rd xbox 360 (this one didn't give me any troubles)
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#7NeoMonkPosted 8/31/2013 4:56:10 PM
There's FBs on both sides, some of them use facts the others just nerdrage.
It's actually a pretty easy system we've carved out here.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8James_4ortPosted 8/31/2013 4:56:50 PM
Sactown916 posted...
lilj812 posted...

Really? Comparing system that had a ~1% failure rate vs. a system that had a 33%.
And no one cares what happened with your Xbox. we know what happened to MOST of them.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#9Recluse01Posted 8/31/2013 4:57:08 PM
Im really starting to think the average age of the sony "fanboy" is somewhere in the mid to low teens. I check the PS4 board every now and then and I haven't notice near as much trolling by XB1 fans over there as I've been seeing on this board. Im sure it happens, but literally every time I visit the XB1 boards theres some dude (usually the same 3 to 5 people) trying to tell the world how the bad the XB1 is and how we should feel bad.

Im not sure why it even matters to them so much. PS3 and the 360 both were extremely solid systems with great games. This generation will be no different no matter what side of the isle you're on.

Can't wait until school starts again.
#10IBringItPosted 8/31/2013 4:59:33 PM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
Saying Xbox One can't handle any game because none have been shown on the actual console? I've seen Forza,ryse,killer instinct, titanfall,call of duty ghosts all being played on the actual system with no problems at all.

Umm, no you haven't. Even dismissing the PC's that were built to replicate the X1 all your left with are devkits which aren't even final yet.

I don't know what this "can't handle any game" nonsense is because obviously these games will have retail releases for the X1 so they will run but you haven't actually seen it.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md