If, mind you, I'm saying IF the Xbox One isn't ready for a November Launch...

#1L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/31/2013 8:06:33 PM
...and they have to delay it further, do you think they already know it? I can't help but think if MS is going to push back the date, they already know it and are just deciding when and how the hell they are going to tell people.

Or maybe they're still "targeting a late november release," and are putting the finishing touches on it, I don't know.

Any mature thoughts on the subject?
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#2bessy67Posted 8/31/2013 8:07:50 PM
Xbox 360's November release date was announced mid-September. I'm not worried yet.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Kenny_the_SharcPosted 8/31/2013 8:11:06 PM
While I hope that doesn't happen, I could see it happening. With all the last second reversals of policy and under the hood aspects, it may be hard to have enough consoles produced to meet the preordered demand.
#4AwayFromHerePosted 8/31/2013 8:19:45 PM
bessy67 posted...
Xbox 360's November release date was announced mid-September. I'm not worried yet.

Because that's when they got their FCC certification.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5bessy67Posted 8/31/2013 8:21:43 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
bessy67 posted...

Because that's when they got their FCC certification.

No, it was because that's when TGS was.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6Br1ck_Reb0rnPosted 8/31/2013 8:26:58 PM
I see someones scared the Xbox One will make their slanted pony box look bad enough he had to make a reasurrance topic about the One's delay.
---
Xbox One - The next generation starts this november.
#7catzrul2002Posted 8/31/2013 8:39:28 PM
Br1ck_Reb0rn posted...
I see someones scared the Xbox One will make their slanted pony box look bad enough he had to make a reasurrance topic about the One's delay.

Maybe because there has been no release date announced and the competition has, plus the fact that most of the big games look and are reportedly unfinished... A lot points to a possible delay.

This does not worry you?

Instead you attack someone who brought this up?

All you are doing is adding fuel to a fire and making Xbox One fanboys (whether you are one or not) look even worse.
---
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!
#8chrish909Posted 8/31/2013 8:44:06 PM
Why wouldnt they be ready?

You should have just googled your question
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#9L4YER_CAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 8:56:05 PM
googled what exactly? Google some friends to have a discussion with? Did you actually read my topic question?

I wasn't asking weather or not MS was ready, jesus.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#10CaIiber345Posted 8/31/2013 9:01:05 PM
Br1ck_Reb0rn posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Br1ck_Reb0rn/boards

Just saying.
---
Minecraft is a game that you can really dig into.
GTA IV: Sidewalk Driving | RDR: Cougars & Dynamite | GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting