Fun Fact : hating the Kinnect does not mean you are a Sony fanboy

#21IroncondorzPosted 9/1/2013 8:54:12 AM
tadmfpole posted...
Believe it or not some people really don't like Kinnect or motion control gaming and really do think it is a stupid gimmick. That doesn't mean they have taken a blood oath with another brand, it just means they don't like the Kinnect, at all.

I like MS and have enjoyed my 360 as much if not more than any other console I have ever owned. Stop acting like everyone who see's an imperfection with the Xbox One is a troll. The pot is calling the kettle black in overtime on this board.

That is the side effect of trolling. It's the trolls tarnishing your name not those reacting.

Welcome to life where if you have a belief you will automatically be lumped in with the hardcore nutjobs with the extreme version of that same belief. That makes it your responsibility to silence those that make you look bad. Good luck tracking down the cowards with multiple alts who won't even stand behind their words from a single account, as those are the ones causing all of the problems for you and everyone else.
#22Killah PriestPosted 9/1/2013 8:58:04 AM
Kinect sucks, move/eyetoy sucks, wii whatever sucks.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#23Foxx3kPosted 9/1/2013 10:32:54 AM
It's not what you say, but how you say it, that makes you a fanboy.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#24INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/1/2013 10:39:46 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
tadmfpole posted...
Believe it or not some people really don't like Kinnect or motion control gaming and really do think it is a stupid gimmick. That doesn't mean they have taken a blood oath with another brand, it just means they don't like the Kinnect, at all.

I like MS and have enjoyed my 360 as much if not more than any other console I have ever owned. Stop acting like everyone who see's an imperfection with the Xbox One is a troll. The pot is calling the kettle black in overtime on this board.

INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Fun Fact: When you post something negative, do not sound like a complete and utter jerkoff. I am not saying sugar coat it, but bashing the console along with posting a negative is only going to get a negative reaction in return.

Both posts are very correct^

In the TCs defense, I have seen a few people who were nice with their delivery of their opinion, yet still got called fanboys all the same. The majority really act like jerks, though.

I agree. I have seen nice people get bashed. Both sides can equally be blamed, it is just the situation at hand that results in the negativity. Whether it be a legit criticism you want to talk about and someone trashes you or you trash the X1 with that criticism and it makes you look like a punk.
#25FinzFan4lifePosted 9/1/2013 10:54:54 AM
IloveElite posted...
tadmfpole posted...

Quite so..

I've been an xbox fan since the first xbox, I queued up from 5am to get a 360 on launch day, I have over 80 boxed games for my 360 right now..

but I refuse to buy an Xbox One because you can't buy a kinect free system.. so I'm forced to change my platform of choice to the PS4. but hey.. I'm a troll and sony pony.. yeah right.. get a grip!

IMO when someone has to tell a story to prove they are a sony fan and why you are switching especially for something as stupid as this you where never or ever going to get one, if they remove Kinect it will be something else people will whine about.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#26nableetPosted 9/1/2013 11:02:59 AM
bob15x posted...
tadmfpole posted...

hating kinect 2 before even trying it makes you ignorant though.

Care to follow that stupid logic through to its conclusion?
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#27Orange_ApplesPosted 9/1/2013 12:32:28 PM
You can say Sony is crap and MS is crap and Nintendo is crap, but no matter what since you said something negative about MS you work for Sony.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#28PorungaPosted 9/1/2013 12:55:57 PM
bob15x posted...
tadmfpole posted...

hating kinect 2 before even trying it makes you ignorant though.

While it is true that hating something before you try it is a bit ignorant, I can say that having tried the original kinect, seeing what a massive failure it was, seeing hands on videos of the kinect 2 and seeing the same faults as the original.. I can safely reason it will suck just as much as the first.

The inaccuracy and input lag of the kinect 2 is unacceptable, as it was unacceptable with the original kinect. I have been watching closely to any videos and information about the kinect 2, in order to determine if it was improved enough to warrant my buying a xbo. It isn't. I have seen very little improvement in game control functionality over the first kinect. The only way I am going to buy a xbo is if the number of outstanding exclusive titles is enough to make up for being forced to pay for the kinect, which will never be used.
#29patrick005Posted 9/1/2013 10:21:13 PM
If your hate for motion controls outweighs your need to play certain games on a console, then you absolutely have every right to choose an alternative. This isn't about being an Xbox fan, or a PlayStation fan, or a Nintendo fan, or a fan of certain game franchises, or that extra $100 expenditure, it's about the war against motion controls. Priorities. Know where your priorities lie.
---
Opinions can be changed. Beliefs however, not so much.
- http://albert5.com
#30INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/1/2013 10:34:14 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
You can say Sony is crap and MS is crap and Nintendo is crap, but no matter what since you said something negative about MS you work for Sony.

I said something positive about Ryse in my opinion and was called a shill within moments. Works both ways.