Direct Feed HD Forza 5 Footage from PAX

#11BroncavPosted 9/1/2013 12:15:03 PM
corcoran_chris posted...
things are starting to get a bit worrisome...

no multiplat games shown on XB1
downgrading their first party titles ( ryse multi not as good as their trailers, DR3 graphics looking worse while not running at a decent frame rate.....now this?)
no release info as of yet

I cant wait until things are more confirmed.

And now we know you are simply trolling.
---
Being a fanboy = Defending and dedicating yourself to a piece of plastic, made by a corporation that doesn't care about you anyway.
#12BuburibonPosted 9/1/2013 12:18:15 PM
bessy67 posted...
Here's a couple other videos that look a lot better. The reflections @ 2:25 in the first one...

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_motorsport_5_gc_gameplay_3-30619_en.html
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_motorsport_5_gc_gameplay_2-30618_en.html

Thank you, that's MUCH better. There's some temporal aliasing there, but that's to be expected.
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#13corcoran_chris(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 12:18:17 PM
bessy67 posted...
corcoran_chris posted...

downgrading their first party titles ( ryse multi not as good as their trailers, DR3 graphics looking worse while not running at a decent frame rate.....now this?)

So you are just trolling. I thought you might have had a legitimate concern, but even after being shown that you're wrong about the supposed graphics downgrade you just keep rambling on about it.

Relax, look at the timestamp...I was typing my message before the poster provided some more links.

Yes, those videos do look better. Why does the camera motion on those videos look so different the ones we have seen? looks much more artificial to me
#14BudWisenheimerPosted 9/1/2013 12:20:50 PM
corcoran_chris posted...
bessy67 posted...
corcoran_chris posted...

So you are just trolling. I thought you might have had a legitimate concern, but even after being shown that you're wrong about the supposed graphics downgrade you just keep rambling on about it.

Relax, look at the timestamp...I was typing my message before the poster provided some more links.

Yes, those videos do look better. Why does the camera motion on those videos look so different the ones we have seen? looks much more artificial to me

60 frames per second video camera recording a 60 frames per second TV screen? Is that what you're referring to? Here's another BTW (right-click and download):

http://www.gamersyde.com/download_forza_motorsport_5_gc_gameplay_1080p-30591_en.html

#15corcoran_chris(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 12:24:40 PM
Wait...

so that 60 FPS video is what it will look like in terms of "motion" ? this is what people want? it looks terrible to me ! maybe I need to get used to it but it looks cheap.
#16bessy67Posted 9/1/2013 12:32:26 PM
corcoran_chris posted...
Wait...

so that 60 FPS video is what it will look like in terms of "motion" ? this is what people want? it looks terrible to me ! maybe I need to get used to it but it looks cheap.

Dude, you had already outed yourself as a troll. We don't need further confirmation of that fact.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#17BuburibonPosted 9/1/2013 12:34:59 PM
corcoran_chris posted...
Wait...

It may look terrible to you, but I'm sure you'd appreciate the responsiveness of the controls. Also, games are not supposed to look like 24fps Blu-ray movies, no matter how comfortable you may be with such frame rates.
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#18BudWisenheimerPosted 9/1/2013 12:59:00 PM
corcoran_chris posted...
Wait...so that 60 FPS video is what it will look like in terms of "motion" ? this is what people want? it looks terrible to me ! maybe I need to get used to it but it looks cheap.

corcoran_chris posted...
...it looks like a spiced up forza 4.

If you know what Forza 4 looks like then why the big surprise what 60fps looks like? This is the gold standard for racing games as quick decisions need to be made and the more pictures per second to help make those decision the better. Stupid or lying?

#19SparkItUpPosted 9/1/2013 1:44:49 PM
corcoran_chris posted...
Hey guys

honestly im a bit disappointed. Im sure the AA issue is the compression of the video ( I really really hope its the compression....) But overall im not too impressed. Besides the added lens flairs and improved driver arm graphics im honestly not that impressed as much as I was. Maybe im just getting used to the game from its initial reveal but it looks like a spiced up forza 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBM8-clQptc

which half of the game is this of?...I ask only because if it is the later half (i only ask because half is d/l and half is on disc), then they are possibly simply not done polishing it.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...