Forza is a very overrated series

#1PhaseBlackPosted 9/1/2013 3:57:36 PM
Sorry but it is the truth. Since Forza 2 I have been waiting for Turn 10 to add back night racing and I cannot believe that we are on Forza 5 and they still have yet to do weather terrain. They are always saying how important the driving physics are to them yet they can't manage to make them react realistically to the weather tracks like Gran Turismo 5, so they do not include them all together.

Forza 5 just looks like Forza 4 running on Xbox One hardware, they managed to make a prettier Forza but how can they not finally put night racing and weather terrain in?

Microsoft should just make another PGR, that'd get me hyped for this system
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2BuburibonPosted 9/1/2013 3:59:25 PM
Thanks for sharing. I completely disagree, though.
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#3WatagashiHair_Posted 9/1/2013 3:59:29 PM
K
---
http://i.imgur.com/oYx49.png
I was sigless til I met grape <3
#4SunDevil77Posted 9/1/2013 3:59:52 PM
That's your opinion. I believe it is the best of the best in terms of sim racers.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5Foxx3kPosted 9/1/2013 4:02:02 PM
I can't help but feel that your two arguments for why it's overrated - no night and no weather - are petty, but I'm not a racing game fan so I can't relate.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#6FinzFan4lifePosted 9/1/2013 4:02:21 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Sorry but it is the truth. Since Forza 2 I have been waiting for Turn 10 to add back night racing and I cannot believe that we are on Forza 5 and they still have yet to do weather terrain. They are always saying how important the driving physics are to them yet they can't manage to make them react realistically to the weather tracks like Gran Turismo 5, so they do not include them all together.

Forza 5 just looks like Forza 4 running on Xbox One hardware, they managed to make a prettier Forza but how can they not finally put night racing and weather terrain in?

so GT is better how?
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#7A_Hairy_WafflePosted 9/1/2013 4:06:26 PM
Only losers drive during night time rain storms.
#8Rainy_David1Posted 9/1/2013 4:07:55 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

so GT is better how?

They are always saying how important the driving physics are to them yet they can't manage to make them react realistically to the weather tracks like Gran Turismo 5, so they do not include them all together.
#9embrandedonePosted 9/1/2013 4:11:11 PM
Would you believe I've never heard of Forza before?

I've heard of Gran Turismo, Ridge Race even though I'm not into racing but this is the first time I've come across Forza and I have no idea why it's being propped up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#10levelshooterPosted 9/1/2013 4:20:11 PM
PhaseBlack posted...

We have a GT fanboy who can't admit that his beloved series stopped being good on PS2.

He knows GT5 after all the hype was one of the biggest flops of this generation and not a patch on forza 4
---
-Stop arguing about who is gonna win. No matter the choice you are gonna be screwed either way!!!!!