Which IPs should Microsoft buy of Nintendo's

#1BkzIzuPosted 9/1/2013 7:59:38 PM
With the WiiU failing and handheld gaming dying out to smartphones. It's only a matter of time Nintendo exits the console business as it's 2013 and they can't even get a decent online system, universal account system, and they still region lock. With their backwards way of thinking and gamers stop buying rehashes, the WiiU might be last console that Nintendo develops.
So which IPs would you like of Nintendo's on the xbox platform as exclusive?
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/1/2013 8:00:10 PM
none
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#3ItIsOkBroPosted 9/1/2013 8:00:43 PM
DKC so we can get Kremlins and K.rool as enemies back.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#4SunDevil77Posted 9/1/2013 8:00:56 PM
BkzIzu posted...
With the WiiU failing and handheld gaming dying out to smartphones.

Lmao
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5BkzIzu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 8:02:20 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
BkzIzu posted...

Lmao

WiiU is selling worse than Dreamcast at this rate. Once the PS4 and Xbone come out WiiU has no chance to recover at all.
Oh and Handheld is dying in the western world, sales don't lie. ;)
#6vmufanPosted 9/1/2013 8:05:43 PM
BkzIzu posted...
With the WiiU failing and handheld gaming dying out to smartphones. It's only a matter of time Nintendo exits the console business as it's 2013 and they can't even get a decent online system, universal account system, and they still region lock. With their backwards way of thinking and gamers stop buying rehashes, the WiiU might be last console that Nintendo develops.
So which IPs would you like of Nintendo's on the xbox platform as exclusive?

I'm actually getting a Wii U after the price drops.

I still see Nintendo as a strong company, and I see Microsoft exiting video game systems before Nintendo does.

I don't think Xbone is the right system for Nintendo style games, specially because of the controller.
---
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
#7WM_PMCPosted 9/1/2013 8:06:09 PM
LMFAO. First of all, the 3DS is actually outpacing the DS, at least last I heard. Also, Nintendo has enough money in the bank to have like 5 failed consoles in a row.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#8BkzIzu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 8:06:48 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
DKC so we can get Kremlins and K.rool as enemies back.

Yeah that'd be cool.
With Donkey Kong, Conker, and Banjo they'll have the 3 animal platformers. =o
#9Foxx3kPosted 9/1/2013 8:07:30 PM
I have always thought that a "Zelda" game that played like Devil May Cry would be perfect. Link's toolset is perfect for a combo based action game. The hookshot and sword alone are staples of most modern action games.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#10SunDevil77Posted 9/1/2013 8:09:30 PM
BkzIzu posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
BkzIzu posted...

Lmao

WiiU is selling worse than Dreamcast at this rate. Once the PS4 and Xbone come out WiiU has no chance to recover at all.
Oh and Handheld is dying in the western world, sales don't lie. ;)

Yeah...the 3DS has sold ~33 million.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539