Dead Rising 3 explosive gameplay

#1MrImpatient35Posted 9/2/2013 6:24:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzw14FJig00

2 minutes of s*** getting real.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 9/2/2013 6:27:51 AM
Ohhh yeahhh can't wait I have this fully paid off now just waiting for it to drop.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#3The_NightwingPosted 9/2/2013 6:29:53 AM
*yawns*
#4QuBixPosted 9/2/2013 6:34:04 AM
The_Nightwing posted...
*yawns*

Ya okay *sigh*. That 2mins trailer had enough "Wow" moments that it would make the dirtiest PS fanboy love it, lol.

Anyway, can't wait for the game. I just want MS to announce a release date so I can take my weeks vacation.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 9/2/2013 6:38:11 AM
QuBix posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
*yawns*

Ya okay *sigh*. That 2mins trailer had enough "Wow" moments that it would make the dirtiest PS fanboy love it, lol.

Anyway, can't wait for the game. I just want MS to announce a release date so I can take my weeks vacation.

Exactly they just can't admit it's awesome lol...just look at knightime's topic but then again he's a regular.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#6Dev445Posted 9/2/2013 6:44:51 AM
Nice! I Lol'd when he had on that shark costume.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#7teehee23Posted 9/2/2013 6:47:14 AM
Thank you for the link and I'll I can say is "Amazing".
This is what next gen is all about to me and some of the features in Dead Rising 3 are game changers.
It's not just the uber-power of Xbox #1 for more zombies, but how the developers are are revolutionizing the series and genre.

In every previous Dead Rising game, I enjoyed every minute (mostly) but was never "surprised" as the hours went by.
Dead Rising 3 has changed that and has Game of the Year written all over it.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#8BigAl519Posted 9/2/2013 6:50:05 AM
Looks no different than the first two mediocre DR games. Only reason a few of you are so gaga over it is because its a launch game. If this game was released a few years after the Xbone release no one would care. It would just be "another zombie game" getting the same 6-7/10 reviews that the last one got...
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#9MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 6:50:34 AM
Lately, I think that Sony fans are putting down certain games, like this or Titanfall, because deep down, they really want it lol. I just read a long article about how they do want Titanfall, even though they talk bad about it all the time. If it was multiplat, they would be glorifying it lol.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#10teehee23Posted 9/2/2013 6:53:07 AM
BigAl519 posted...
Looks no different than the first two mediocre DR games. Only reason a few of you are so gaga over it is because its a launch game. If this game was released a few years after the Xbone release no one would care. It would just be "another zombie game" getting the same 6-7/10 reviews that the last one got...

Everything you said is speculation and opinion.
It's a fact that I when I watch Dead Rising 3 game clips I get excited and goosebumps.
Look my arm!
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.