• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 explosive gameplay
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzw14FJig00

2 minutes of s*** getting real.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
3 years ago#2
Ohhh yeahhh can't wait I have this fully paid off now just waiting for it to drop.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
3 years ago#3
*yawns*
3 years ago#4
The_Nightwing posted...
*yawns*

Ya okay *sigh*. That 2mins trailer had enough "Wow" moments that it would make the dirtiest PS fanboy love it, lol.

Anyway, can't wait for the game. I just want MS to announce a release date so I can take my weeks vacation.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
3 years ago#5
QuBix posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
*yawns*

Ya okay *sigh*. That 2mins trailer had enough "Wow" moments that it would make the dirtiest PS fanboy love it, lol.

Anyway, can't wait for the game. I just want MS to announce a release date so I can take my weeks vacation.

Exactly they just can't admit it's awesome lol...just look at knightime's topic but then again he's a regular.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
3 years ago#6
Nice! I Lol'd when he had on that shark costume.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
3 years ago#7
Thank you for the link and I'll I can say is "Amazing".
This is what next gen is all about to me and some of the features in Dead Rising 3 are game changers.
It's not just the uber-power of Xbox #1 for more zombies, but how the developers are are revolutionizing the series and genre.

In every previous Dead Rising game, I enjoyed every minute (mostly) but was never "surprised" as the hours went by.
Dead Rising 3 has changed that and has Game of the Year written all over it.
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
3 years ago#8
Looks no different than the first two mediocre DR games. Only reason a few of you are so gaga over it is because its a launch game. If this game was released a few years after the Xbone release no one would care. It would just be "another zombie game" getting the same 6-7/10 reviews that the last one got...
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
3 years ago#9
Lately, I think that Sony fans are putting down certain games, like this or Titanfall, because deep down, they really want it lol. I just read a long article about how they do want Titanfall, even though they talk bad about it all the time. If it was multiplat, they would be glorifying it lol.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
3 years ago#10
BigAl519 posted...
Looks no different than the first two mediocre DR games. Only reason a few of you are so gaga over it is because its a launch game. If this game was released a few years after the Xbone release no one would care. It would just be "another zombie game" getting the same 6-7/10 reviews that the last one got...

Everything you said is speculation and opinion.
It's a fact that I when I watch Dead Rising 3 game clips I get excited and goosebumps.
Look my arm!
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 explosive gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived