Xbox One vs PS4 - digital games only

#1AnatomyHorrorPosted 9/2/2013 2:42:46 PM
Retail games are not included, though they will be available digitally as well.

XBox One

At Launch
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
LocoCycle
Powerstar Golf
Peggle 2

Through spring 2014 - Early 2014
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
Cobalt
Project Spark
Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood
D4
Below
Warframe

---------------------

PS4

At Launch
The Playroom (pack in)
Contrast
Minecraft
Resogun
Super Motherload
Tiny Brains
DiveKick
Pinball Arcade
Warframe
DriveClub: PS Plus Edition
War Thunder
DC Universe Online
Planetside 2

Through spring 2014 - Early 2014
Blacklight: Retribution
Basement Crawl
CounterSpy
Daylight
Doki-Doki Universe
Hohokum
Helldivers
Mercenary Kings
N++
Starbound
Flower
Rogue Legacy
Velocity 2X
Assault Android Cactus
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
PlanetSide 2
Hotline Miami 2
Pool Nation Extreme
Primal Carnage: Genesis
Ray's the Dead
The Witness
Transistor
Road Not Taken
Secret Ponchos
Samurai Gunn
Guns of Icarus Online
Outlast
Don't Starve

I wonder if XB1 will gain some more 3rd party/indie support soon? Didn't MS say that developers could publish their own titles now?
#2bessy67Posted 9/2/2013 2:45:15 PM
I'd guess that most of the ones on PS4 will make their way to XB1 eventually, once the exclusivity that Sony paid for with the Pub Fund wears off.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3James_4ortPosted 9/2/2013 2:51:46 PM
This is not going to change anyone's mind. Were WAY past this...

the information regarding games and features has been released, by now everyone on here has made their decisions.

Id say maybe a ~year or so after they release ppl might change their minds on what they want.

IMO the choice is Playstation. But time will tell.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#4ItIsOkBroPosted 9/2/2013 3:19:50 PM
Divekick not coming to XB1?

smh.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#5ngoetzPosted 9/6/2013 2:41:38 AM
I'm more interested in Xbox One vs PS4 in how they are going to implement DRM.

The main reason I quit buying XBOX 360 games is because of how restrictive the DRM is. I don't even buy anymore disc based games unless they are exclusive because of the DRM on the DLC's.

I hope with the Xbox One they will ease off the DRM restrictions and make it easer to use DLC's on multiple consoles linked to the same account. If they could make it work closer to how the PS3 works, I would be very happy.
#6JusticeSwordPosted 9/6/2013 2:55:19 AM
Well digital is going to be a lot more feasible on ps4 seeing as you can actually swap & upgrade your HDD, to a higher capacity HDD or even an SSD. Unlike the XB1.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#7Decimator11Posted 9/6/2013 3:00:29 AM
JusticeSword posted...
Well digital is going to be a lot more feasible on ps4 seeing as you can actually swap & upgrade your HDD, to a higher capacity HDD or even an SSD. Unlike the XB1.

And you'll be able to use external drives with the Xbox, so...
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#8Omegachaos92Posted 9/6/2013 3:17:53 AM
As someone else mentioned, I'm not sure this will really change anybodies mind at this point but it is nice to see, what I would like to know is the prices for these games, I know LocoCycle is launching at 20 and KI has the 5/20/40 but I don't know how the other games are going to be priced.
---
GT : MoCiWe
JUS FC- 5369-6580-7874
#9chrish909Posted 9/6/2013 3:25:11 AM
JusticeSword posted...

Xb1 can use flash drives and such
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#10X8xJokesterx7XPosted 9/6/2013 3:32:34 AM
Yes but external HDD transfer speeds are abysmal compared to internal transfer speeds.....unless MS is rolling out their own drives with better speeds, but we all know how that turns out, low capacity....high price.