If you could get your XB1 in a different color or design, what would it be?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you could get your XB1 in a different color or design, what would it be?
2 years ago#1
This includes the controller, btw.

I think maybe a red design would look nice. Maybe something abstract with sharp lines as decals.

What about you guys?
2 years ago#2
I'm fine with black. I wouldn't mind having RoboCop or Predator or Guyver artwork on it though :)
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
2 years ago#3
....you stole my thread!
2 years ago#4
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
....you stole my thread!

Originality is not one of my strong suits :P
2 years ago#5
Black and white
2 years ago#6
The white/silver version that MS employees get looks better to me.
---
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected
2 years ago#7
ImThe8thWonder posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
....you stole my thread!

Haha! I don't really care dude.

To answer the question. Someone brought up keeping the black but putting a green LED in the disk receiver like the Wii had. That would be neat.
2 years ago#8
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
....you stole my thread!

To answer the question. Someone brought up keeping the black but putting a green LED in the disk receiver like the Wii had. That would be neat.

Yeah, some more lights actually would make it look a lot better. Maybe even on the inside since it's got so many vents and the lights would shine through like a gaming PC.
2 years ago#9
ImThe8thWonder posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
....you stole my thread!

Yeah, some more lights actually would make it look a lot better. Maybe even on the inside since it's got so many vents and the lights would shine through like a gaming PC.

If the shell is not ungodly hard to take off like the 360, I may put some LEDs near the vents just to see what it looks like. Not until my warranties up though Lol
2 years ago#10
red black and gold with skull or ninja design
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you could get your XB1 in a different color or design, what would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived